• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nations Top Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExiledBear

Tribute
Reaction score
US players.

Exiled is Phoenix's "wunderkind" who really just has boosted stats and below-average skill. DW and Nick, no offence, but are you being serious? Zinc is a great player - but in Ghost FFA's - Kyle always won :)

I never said that. Numerous encounters have shown it, for me, that Kyle is better.
I beat kyle in our last 1v1 and he called me good, so I presume that means he has below average PvP skills too. Plus i don't boost I would hate to be like that VIP who got banned for click aimbot

Reaction score
xExtract was best when there was d-tap after that he kinda took a break so if Kyle beat him after hes break i wouldnt be suprised. But i think xExtract is the best of everyone when he was at he's best. Thats y i vote for him as the best player.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
xExtract was best when there was d-tap after that he kinda took a break so if Kyle beat him after hes break i wouldnt be suprised. But i think xExtract is the best of everyone when he was at he's best. Thats y i vote for him as the best player.
Why are you still speaking about this?

JessuH

Diamond
Reaction score
Germany : DW1998
England : rex5826
Wales : Kryzih
Ireland : TheCizzle
Scotland : Master_Kezo
Austria :
United States : RobertHDPotato
Canada : idk lol
Norway : cheezedoodles
Sweden : Ryska_ryssen
Romania : filezike
Russia : every russian hacks (dont kill me its a joke)
Croatia : xExterminate
Singapore :
Japan :
Middle East :
Portugal : Batman_Return
Netherlands : TimmaaaaH
Australia : darkai202
New Zealand :
Best Player in the World : many great players, cant really tell which one is the best from different playstyles
Cizzle1 or The Cizzler, not ''TheCizzle'' ;P

JessuH

Diamond
Reaction score
[My personal opinion]
Germany : Elgoldo
England : xExtract (In-form)
Wales : -
Ireland : -
Scotland : Ricco_11
Austria : -
United States : Bombashious
Canada : MaxyPie
Norway : Brynemannen8
Sweden : Kallbergz, Lifeyz <--- Both incredibly good, no preference
Romania : -
Russia : Hacker
Cyprus : -
Croatia : -
Singapore : -
Japan : -
Malaysia : -
Thailand : -
Middle East : -
Portugal : -
Netherlands : TimmaaaaH, I'm going to put Tim here, as he is really good in teamfights and a beast with the bow,
There are a bunch of good Dutch player out there, same for Sweden and Norway.
All these Dutch people are well-matched and almost evenly good, being Dutch myself I can consider
myself one of these people. It's always a challenge fighting a Dutch person, the one time I beat them,but
sometimes I loose against these people. (if you get my point, this is the same for Norway, Sweden,
the US, England and Australia.
Australia : Darkai
New Zealand : -
Best Player in the World : - To be honest, I can't tell.. there's so many people that are so good, and so many people that haven't fought eachother, then we also have the difference in zones, people from the US can't fairly fight people from EU, only if they'd fly over to eachother to fight. So it's difficult to say, I'm just going to say that there are a lot of people out there that could be classified as "The best of the world", but there's not really anything that's going to prove this (same for countries by the way)
Reece, you know it boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci