• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Unfinished Story

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Matt. My username is XxChaos1107xX. About a year and a half ago, I started playing MCSG with my friends geminiblader and Cat_On_A_Poptart. It was really fun and addicting and it was like nothing I had ever seen on minecraft. After a while geminiblader introduced me to a few of his friends who are now some of my best online friends named @Darkvolt7, and HAYSREBELDUDE. We played a lot and decided that we were "good" even though we weren't and we made a clan with geminiblader. The clan got nowhere after like 2 months so we disbanded and played as just us 4 again. geminiblader got banned for hacking a while later and made another account and player with us on that. geminiblader introduced me and HAYSREBELDUDE to a few other guys named Ryan0008 and @Infamouscookie. I quit playing with them and returned to playing with HAYS and Dark after a while because they were funnier :p

A few weeks later we decided to take a break from vanilla and HAYS and I decided to join an FTB Mindcrack server. On there we met @Partick123456789 and because great friends with him. When we got bored we played other modpacks and such but back to the point.

When we returned to MCSG tons of stuff had changed and the server was a whole new start for us. I remember Breeze Island and SG4 being constantly played over and over! geminiblader decided to start building a Breeze Island 2 with Hays and I. We had static_nightmare on our server and in our skype call, and we thought the map would turn out great... I quit helping for about 2 weeks and when I got back they submitted the map. It looked pretty terrible everywhere but the center...

Around here I met Spewky and added him to my skype, I just don't remember how I actually met him.

I don't remember when but I was also friends with mudpile and @Xerostyle01 at some point.

I was in a build clan with Sim_Man @Notecyclone Cat_On_A_Poptart takentaze and a bunch of others once.

My friends HAYSREBELDUDE and geminiblader were in a game with BajanCanadian while he was recording when I was asleep and HAYSREBELDUDE was caught hacking on camera and Bajan uploaded it. HAYS got banned for a week and I quit MCSG for a few months after this.

When I returned I mainly played with HAYS and Gem again, but we didn't play as much as we used to and I got bored and lonely alot.....

Nowadays I play with Trivium and rarely Gemini and Hays. Trivium is the only reason I haven't quit minecraft for CSGO yet. When I first joined their TS I laughed and had a great time and that was the type of joy I missed from MCSG.. Even though only AuroraV2 and ImFaqe like me in Trivium, it's fun. And even though I got denied from Trivium, as soon as my computer is fixed I am going to continue to reapply until I am accepted, as long as it takes.

I guess what I am trying to say with all of this is that MCSG is a great place to have fun, but only if you have friends with you to share the fun with. I'm glad I made so many while I played. Thanks ChadTheDJ and all staff for building and maintaining such a great place to make friends and have fun :)

If I missed something comment and I will Post updates.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I liked you in Trivium when you were an applicant, I hope you didn't get a wrong impression or something :c

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci