• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My time is up.

_Tate

Diamond
Reaction score
FIY, the reason people disliked you is because you go around getting people banned left right and center, next time you want to make friends on a community be nice.

Symthz

Diamond
Reaction score
FIY, the reason people disliked you is because you go around getting people banned left right and center, next time you want to make friends on a community be nice.
im actually pretty nice if you get to know me, the reason why i get people banned, is because i either get ddosed/hacker/or people abusing me.

_Tate

Diamond
Reaction score
im actually pretty nice if you get to know me, the reason why i get people banned, is because i either get ddosed/hacker/or people abusing me.
alot of the ddosers were a joke... next time look at the amount of pakcets are getting received. #happyyouquit.

Coolkat345Pvp

Survivor
Reaction score
<3 sad to see you leave bro

EDIT: STOP THE GOD DAMN FLAME! CODY MUST OF HAD REASONS TO GET THEM BANNED.... Mods wouldn't ban someone for no reason

TripleThreat1999

Spectator
Reaction score
Dude I am really sad to hear that you are done. You are really good and hopefully whatever you do in the future you will enjoy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci