• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Time here.

KoalaTy

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello as some of you know, My name is Tyler or in Minecraft Ty112001. I've have been banned for 887 months and i don't need to complain.. So me and myself have decided to quit Mcsg for about 2 years untill it end and goto Hive. It has been a fun time on mcsg and one i the most be sg server in the minecraft world but as i said i have been banned and i need to server my puisnishment, so if anyone want to play with me on the Hive or any other server every so often, add me on skype. (Ty112001) One of my best moments on mcsg was when i got my first win with be my self then 10 and so on, but honestly when im unbanned im coming back for you mcsg. To play you a lot again!
Sincerely,
Ty, Mcsg Fan, Wishes to be unbanned ;(

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
post a ben dispute or were u actully hacking or what ever u got banned for

KoalaTy

Experienced
Reaction score

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
The timer gets bigger, not lower. You're banned forever. Alas, you can try make a ban dispute and see how it goes. Best of luck in the future though.

KoalaTy

Experienced
Reaction score
The timer gets bigger, not lower. You're banned forever. Alas, you can try make a ban dispute and see how it goes. Best of luck in the future though.
Thanks, i did... But they don't believe me. And I know, 73.8 years untill i get unbanned lol...

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
That is really a terrible thing to happen to anyone. All I can say is, good luck with your ban disupte, and #unbanhim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci