• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My Time Has Come

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Glad I was there the whole time you were waiting and witnessed all 2 or 3 of your interviews, and chilled with you for quite a bit just to not be tagged and remembered.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I remember when you were showing me you could change ranks and I thought it was the coolest thing ever! You told me what it was like being a Moderator! You are the reason I became a Moderator, thanks for everything and good luck in your future, you better keep coming on the MCGamer TeamSpeak!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Even though we haven't talked much, you still were a great part of the staff team! You will be dearly missed, I wish you well in your future!

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
During my stay as Staff, I remember considering you as one of the Tops; active, dedicated and present for those in aid.
I hope you have a positive future, as well as a healthy and happy one.

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Did not expect this one bit but thanks for the mention and I hope you enjoy whatever you plan on doing in the future. Remember, I'm always around if you need me. :)

Zach

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the kind messages. I am really appreciative for all of the love I am receiving. I know there are some people that I din't mention that I should've, and I am sorry for that. Everyone have a great weekend :)

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting this.. I hope to talk to you sooner or later. Otherwise, I'll talk to you sometime in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci