• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Survival Games Map 2 Chest Route

champdude

Tribute
Reaction score
Ive come out of the survival games victorious a few times now,mainly on map 2, so i thought i would share my personal chest route to you all.

1.Go for the middle! people who say its a deathtrap and you should avoid it at all costs are wrong. you usally wont die there. I personally climb to the top of the cornocopia and hit away the saplings right next to the centre crafting table verticlly. dig down till you reach a chest and take the stuff in it. if someone jumps into your hole and starts hitting you,dont try to escape, you wont be able to hit the blocks in time. jump upwards and hit them back! hopefully you should kill them, if not, bad luck. then GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE. if you got a sword in your chest feel free to snag a few kills, but dont camp around the centre unless your REALLY overpowered (almost full iron armor,sword,food,etc)

2.now head opposite the giant buildings and into the restidental district. you should see a big square building next to a long road, head along it and you should see a chest showing out of a ruined house,its usally taken,but you can try it. next head along the long road till you come to a petrol station, turn right and head into the broken window furthest to the right,inside you should find a chest.

3.Come out of the petrol station and turn around,go past the car wash thingy with the vines (forgive my terrible description) and you should see a house with pink wool inside. Go inside and take the chest in the room under the stairs, then flick a switch hidden behind a furnace, head back into the main room and a secret door will have opened. Go down the ladder and open the double chest behind the pumpkin.
WARNING
Feel free to skip this area. The pink house is a very popular area and you will usally have to fight for it,unless you have a weapon, I would recommend avoiding it. Also you can be locked in the basement of the pink house, so if you see names nearby be careful. If you see someone in there, feel free to go ruin there day and lock em in ;)
4. Now head across the river outside the house to the giant tree. head to the stalk of it and turn to your right and you should find a chest. now you want to turn around and head around the tree, there should be a nice cozy chest hidden just for you underneath the root of the tree
Note: there are lots of red and brown mushrooms located around the forest, and your allowed to break them! if you have a bowl,you have pretty much infinate food!
5.you should be able to see the edge of the map, head over to it and follow it along till you come to a little hill with another chest! this is a tier 2 chest,meaning it will usally have better stuff :D. theres another chest hidden in the trees,its hard to explain where it is so youll just have to learn :/. then head over to the obsidian building via tree. this area usally has someone there but you should have some armor and weaponry by now. Once your on there head up to the big tower,there should be a chest sitting on some leaves. climb up the vines to the top of the tower. You should see a ladder in front of you,climb up it and head to the left,theres a chest just in reach.
6. Now head back down either by going down the stairs or jump down the way you came,the vines will break your fall. In front of you you should see a chest in the obsidian area. now you should be ready to fight for the centre! once you hold the centre the chests refill,so you should be set to win!
Note: If all comes to worst and you get nothing useful,take a look in the village,usally there will be some chests left untouched,however your pretty much guarenteed to get somthing good.
I hope this will help you,if anythings unclear feel free to ask and if you have any additions im all ears.
Thanks for reading and may the blocks be ever in your favour :)

xownagex

Survivor
Reaction score
Note, try to name the places, its hard for you to describe them. There ARE names for most buildings

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
White Text on white ground is always a good Idea :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci