• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My SG Story

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
That's who I was missing! I'm not kidding either by the way. I meant to include you, but forgot.

I am no longer leaving.

Don't worry I have changed my mind and I found a better solution. I would like I start talking to you again though. What teamspeak are you usually on?
I'm always on Trivium TS. Because that's the clan I'm in.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
IF YOU TURN THIS INTO YOUR MCSG STORY AND I'M NOT IN IT I'M GOING TO DESTROY ALL OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS!!!!!!!! And yeah I just need friend rank on Impalers ts so I can join clan chats AndyFlips
Poke a Captain, Ellen or Mustache for it cx. Tell then you have to wait till tomorrow.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ok, I know people may get mad at me for doing this, but I have decided to no longer leave or go on a break. I kind of just made this thread without thinking of other possible solutions. I have though of one and I will doing that instead of going away. I am sorry for doing this, and instead will turn this thread into my SG Story. I will be less active on the forums and in-game and won't use them as a procrastination tool any longer. I will still be pretty active, just no longer nearly as active on the forums.
Hey you pulled a me! C:

I "quit" two weeks ago, but just kinda came back ingame and died off on the forums ;p

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
See ya n00b! Hope you have fun on your future endeavors!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci