• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My sg map

Obi_The_One

Spectator
Reaction score
View attachment 4767
This is the spawn it is quite small but I can make it bigger if neccessaryView attachment 4768
Just a different view of how close it is but like I said it can be changed tough it will make the map smallerView attachment 4769
This is the biggest town but when I say biggest I mean like 6 housesView attachment 4770
This is a rather basic house that makes this town complete View attachment 4771 This is a quick overview of the 2nd half of the cityView attachment 4772
This is the biggest of areas that leads into the volcano many smaller ones a spread out around the mapView attachment 4773
This is the vocal point (I guess) of the volcano, most aggressive spot or most active area
View attachment 4774
One of the biggest structures "Overgrowth tower" is just covered in leaves
View attachment 4776
Las pick is of the graveyard pretty basic but still a good idea
There is many structures not yet shown but the problem is that the map is very small 500x500 kind of small. Sort of like the community map from a while back Anyways thanks thats all for know

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci