• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey Guys!!

So as many of you know I have chosen to resign from the staff team. It was a hard decision, but it was eventually going to happen. Infact, I had been contemplating it for since Christmas. Anyways, there were many reasons why I chose to, the main reason is loosing interest in MCSG, and Minecraft in general, anyway, some cool facts.

1. I was staff for 6 months
2. I believe I was the youngest staff member
3. I got staff on my first try

Anyway, I'm going to be tagging some amazing people who have made my time here amazing <333333

Goldsminer My greatest friend on MCSG, my waiting buddy since day one. I was so happy for you when you got mod, I never knew how far out friendship would develop, you are my best MCSG friend, and I can safely say that. I will never forget you.

TrebleMaker My best sr mod friend!!!!! You're always there when I'm feeling down, whenever I had thoughts of resigning you would just shut them down. You are an amazing friend, thank you for your work as a sr mod, and thank you for pardoning my mutes, I will never forget you and appreciate all the laughs you have given me! Love you <333

HowlingWinds I will also miss you Corey, I didn't know you at first, but once we got too know each other, we became such great friend, you are so chill, and such a nice person to be around, thank you for being my friend <333

Burningcupcakes Like with Corey, I didn't know you at first, but now that I do we've become great friends, I love playing sg with you dude, it's been so nice knowing you, I will miss you :(

LilBub We dont get too talk much, but from when we do, you always make me laugh and talk about such relateable problems haha, I will always remember that cleensweep we did that ultimately failed LOL

_Pyrrhic You were such an awesome mod buddy, and I am so appreciative to have had someone like you as my mod buddy. Time zones stopped us from talking often, but from the times we did, we got along really well, - like that failed UHC we did haha. I know you will go far as mod, and I will miss you to <333

@Whole Staff team

I've missed out a tone of you to tag. I would love to right a paragraph about everyone, but heres a message to you all, you are all amazing. I have loved every minute of working alongside you guys, its a really memorable experience. Keep up the great work, and don't listen to the negative comments that get thrown around here and there! I will miss you all <33 You are all like a family to me <33 xxx

philosophy

Thank you so much for putting up with me in the clan, it has been so amazing playing with you guys, especially being in a top clan. I will miss everyone. I wish you guys good luck for future cb's and good luck with the pheonix cb. May the best clan win. Love you alll <3333333333 (I will message you guys on skype)

Now the time has come, for me to leave. I know some people will be happy about this, others not, but I will be leaving MCSG and Minecraft. To everyone who has problems with me, I hope that we can we can come even with each other and move on. I will miss you all, thank you everyone, I'm going to miss this place.

PS I'll still be on the teamspeak :p

Now, peace out tributes!
Seya man sad to see you go! Miss u!

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Bye swop, you were a great friend and a great mod <3 I will never forget that game on origins v2 where we were talking about inventory setup, and I ran off the edge and died. Your setup will always live on in my inventory <3 Long live the legacy of Swoopz, Thanks my friend :)

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Bye Swoopz, you already received my goodbye letter :( So I wish you luck in the future, I'll miss you Charlie :( Goodbye blue dino

Quantum
Reaction score
Goodbye, Swoopz. ;-; I remember how excited you were this Summer when Nephilim moved the Thread 'Swoopz's Moderator Application' to Interview... ;')

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Goodbye Swoopz you will be greatly missed but I hope to still see you on, good luck
I will miss you too <3 Thank you

We might not of had the best relationship but rip and good bye <3
Thanks </3

I'm gonna miss seeing your face around, it was always a pleasure spending time with you and talking about ridiculous things!

Lots of love!
AU clean sweep dream team amirite?!?

<3
I'll miss you :( Thank you for the kind comment c:

Sad to see you go! <3
<3

Farewell, man. Good luck in your future.
Thanks Solar, good luck with moderating, I knew you could do it :D

Good luck to you in you life [:
Thanks, take care man.

Pretty sure if he's leaving minecraft then he's also quitting mcsg....
Farewell Swoopz, you seemed like a pretty chill mod and nice guy. Best of luck with whatever your future holds c:
Thanks for the kind comment, we never really got to talk, I wish we did, but thanks :(

bai fam

Hey, I know I didn't know you much while on the team, but you were really chill, you'll be missed by many on that team. Good luck with anything in the future.
Thanks so much, I'd would've loved to talk to you more often :( Thanks for the comment.

R.I.P, you'll be missed.
<3 means alot

gl in the future pal :)
Bye Tomy <333

We might not of had the best relationship but you'll be missed <3
Bye man, just banter <33333333

bye atomic

Thank god
MOOOOO

Good luck buddy. Hope you get that special girl if you know what I mean? ;)
umhhhhhhhhh

BYE SWOOPZ!
Bye Jordyy, I'll miss you alot :((((

pce lad <3

pce dude gl with life.
Thanks Beny! You to.

Seya man sad to see you go! Miss u!
Miss you to ag carry god :( KEEP CARRYING PHILO!!! Phoenix 5-0 with you amirite?? <333

Bye swop, you were a great friend and a great mod <3 I will never forget that game on origins v2 where we were talking about inventory setup, and I ran off the edge and died. Your setup will always live on in my inventory <3 Long live the legacy of Swoopz, Thanks my friend :)
Hahahah I remember that game, you were an amazing friend, and glased you like my hotbar setup, thank YOU for this comment, and I will miss you xx

t
h
a
n
k

g
o
d

EDIT: Kappa
:kappa: bai hayden just banterous memes

tbh he got demoted, he's lying about resigning, he falsely banned 17ShotsNo38 and i reported for a demote, look here he got demoted.
LilBub ur next, you banned scrande cos he punched you to death.
snochet65 ur next aswell, you got dikt banned it was insufficient as it has been pardoned.
Tbh no. I'd been contemplating it for months, but nonetheless you can think what you think :)

Bye Swoopz, you already received my goodbye letter :( So I wish you luck in the future, I'll miss you Charlie :( Goodbye blue dino
Thanks for that comment Kirsten <33 I will miss you so much. You were one of my first friends, I appreciate you sticking with me :(

Goodbye, Swoopz. ;-; I remember how excited you were this Summer when Nephilim moved the Thread 'Swoopz's Moderator Application' to Interview... ;')
AHAHAHHAA #throwback, ohh the days, bye man <33 thanks for the comment!

<333 no u

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
I will miss you too <3 Thank you

Thanks </3

I'll miss you :( Thank you for the kind comment c:

<3

Thanks Solar, good luck with moderating, I knew you could do it :D

Thanks, take care man.

Thanks for the kind comment, we never really got to talk, I wish we did, but thanks :(

bai fam

Thanks so much, I'd would've loved to talk to you more often :( Thanks for the comment.

<3 means alot

Bye Tomy <333

Bye man, just banter <33333333

bye atomic

MOOOOO

umhhhhhhhhh

Bye Jordyy, I'll miss you alot :((((

pce lad <3

Thanks Beny! You to.

Miss you to ag carry god :( KEEP CARRYING PHILO!!! Phoenix 5-0 with you amirite?? <333

Hahahah I remember that game, you were an amazing friend, and glased you like my hotbar setup, thank YOU for this comment, and I will miss you xx

:kappa: bai hayden just banterous memes

Tbh no. I'd been contemplating it for months, but nonetheless you can think what you think :)

Thanks for that comment Kirsten <33 I will miss you so much. You were one of my first friends, I appreciate you sticking with me :(

AHAHAHHAA #throwback, ohh the days, bye man <33 thanks for the comment!

<333 no u
Always love you Charlie :(

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
I've already said my goodbye. But here is another goodbye message. You were a good memer. Memes will be missed, still have that pic of u :) Ily

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci