• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Hey Guys!!

So as many of you know I have chosen to resign from the staff team. It was a hard decision, but it was eventually going to happen. Infact, I had been contemplating it for since Christmas. Anyways, there were many reasons why I chose to, the main reason is loosing interest in MCSG, and Minecraft in general, anyway, some cool facts.

1. I was staff for 6 months
2. I believe I was the youngest staff member
3. I got staff on my first try

Anyway, I'm going to be tagging some amazing people who have made my time here amazing <333333

Goldsminer My greatest friend on MCSG, my waiting buddy since day one. I was so happy for you when you got mod, I never knew how far out friendship would develop, you are my best MCSG friend, and I can safely say that. I will never forget you.

TrebleMaker My best sr mod friend!!!!! You're always there when I'm feeling down, whenever I had thoughts of resigning you would just shut them down. You are an amazing friend, thank you for your work as a sr mod, and thank you for pardoning my mutes, I will never forget you and appreciate all the laughs you have given me! Love you <333

HowlingWinds I will also miss you Corey, I didn't know you at first, but once we got too know each other, we became such great friend, you are so chill, and such a nice person to be around, thank you for being my friend <333

Burningcupcakes Like with Corey, I didn't know you at first, but now that I do we've become great friends, I love playing sg with you dude, it's been so nice knowing you, I will miss you :(

LilBub We dont get too talk much, but from when we do, you always make me laugh and talk about such relateable problems haha, I will always remember that cleensweep we did that ultimately failed LOL

_Pyrrhic You were such an awesome mod buddy, and I am so appreciative to have had someone like you as my mod buddy. Time zones stopped us from talking often, but from the times we did, we got along really well, - like that failed UHC we did haha. I know you will go far as mod, and I will miss you to <333

@Whole Staff team

I've missed out a tone of you to tag. I would love to right a paragraph about everyone, but heres a message to you all, you are all amazing. I have loved every minute of working alongside you guys, its a really memorable experience. Keep up the great work, and don't listen to the negative comments that get thrown around here and there! I will miss you all <33 You are all like a family to me <33 xxx

philosophy

Thank you so much for putting up with me in the clan, it has been so amazing playing with you guys, especially being in a top clan. I will miss everyone. I wish you guys good luck for future cb's and good luck with the pheonix cb. May the best clan win. Love you alll <3333333333 (I will message you guys on skype)

Now the time has come, for me to leave. I know some people will be happy about this, others not, but I will be leaving MCSG and Minecraft. To everyone who has problems with me, I hope that we can we can come even with each other and move on. I will miss you all, thank you everyone, I'm going to miss this place.

PS I'll still be on the teamspeak :p

Now, peace out tributes!

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Goodbye Swoopz you will be greatly missed but I hope to still see you on, good luck

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm gonna miss seeing your face around, it was always a pleasure spending time with you and talking about ridiculous things!

Lots of love!
AU clean sweep dream team amirite?!?

<3

Jdi

Survivor
Reaction score
Good luck to you in you life [:

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
Hey, I know I didn't know you much while on the team, but you were really chill, you'll be missed by many on that team. Good luck with anything in the future.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Pce kiddo. I remember when you were waiting we teamed on AU and I was getting 400 ms and I killed you somehow. cya friend <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci