• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My Resignation (Quitting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facufer

Platinum
Reaction score
I will miss you Plaza! I´m very sad about your resignation, I hope to see you in the staff team again. Adios amigo!

Hiperdino

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow Alex, I didn't know you were going through so much. Just know that I am here for you and I support you with everything :) I hope we don't stop talking to eachother. PLAZOCO EL MEJOR PIPA <3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Dude, I am going to miss you so much, good luck with life. Love you <3

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Alex, you were an amazing member of the staff team and you will be missed <3 I really hope you'll recover well from both your depression and heart problems and I'm just a PM away if you ever need help <3

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck, I will miss you man personally i talked with you for a while especially when you first got mod you were an awesome person to hang with and ill will miss you, please be on skype from time to time though i would like to chat <3

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Always sad to see a Moderator leave the team! Best of luck in the future.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Plazaroria will have to live on elsewhere... :c

Best of luck in what you choose to do next, I'll miss you friend.

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
It is sad to see you go. Let me say one thing to you, good sir. You have proved yourself wrong. You were a fantastic Moderator, and you were always looking for more to do. I hold you in high regards, and that is something that I desperately need you to realize. We have talked about things like this in the past, and I know that you probably don't believe me, but seriously, you have no choice here. You did well, and you deserve to be happy with the work that you have done.

I hope everything goes well, and I will forever be here for you! If you need anything, I am a private message away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci