• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation - C0nsole

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
You...I...Wha-...But-...

But seriously, you were an awesome mod, and an even better person to see on MCSG. Keep up the YT! <3

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Sucks to see you go man. Good luck with everything!

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
As I say on most resignation threads, people come and people go and that is how these servers will always be however that does not make it any less shocking when a good member of staff leaves. Good luck with your school work because that will enable you to have a far better future.

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
Garrett.. My first memory is when I was waiting for my first interview, and you were stuck in pending. We messaged on team-speak a bit, and finally we added each other on Skype. I tried to give you advice, though I don't think it made much of a difference in that round of applying. When I first started messaging you, I sensed the determination within you. You genuinely loved the community. A few weeks later, I saw that mod tag next to your name as you were in the training room with PeriLH_ and JacksonReaction. In your time being mod, you were a great mod, maybe one of the best.

Were missing out on a future trial :(.
Good luck with YT Garrett, and stay in touch.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go C0nsole. One of the best mods that has helped while also being busy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci