• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My opinion on vulgar languages

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's a quick rhyme
Swearing is fine
As long as you don't cross the line
Sorry for wasting your time

I kinda have thick skin so I shake it off and don't care about people on the internets opinion xD

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
To give my 2cents here. My opinion is based on how vulgar language is used.If someone just says F*** after they die in the game I don't mind that. Its better to get your frustrations out then have them all bottle up inside of you until you explode. This is why people have brain snaps and get into large arguments. Sometimes you just need to splurt it out. However I am not a big fan if someone is directly cussing at me unless they're joking about it. The key bit about cussing is you need to know when its the right time for a joke. Don't take the piss out of someone who keeps on getting killed of spawn.Your asking for a bit of beef.

However in experience on the Au server there is a lot of disrespect going on. Its not like people are bantering around they are actually been very rude. Just a quick for young players out there. If you say ez or gg10 when you do not 10 someone it makes you look like a very immature child and gives you a bad reputation around the community. Also cleaning up and saying gg10 does nothing. Does saying gg10 help the situation at all? No it doesn't so don't do it. Whenever I kill someone (On the very rare occasion I actually get a kill xD) I write GG and tell them how many hearts I had. I say how many hearts because when I die I want to know how low the person was. I think the Au community just needs to chill. Were all a bit competitive here down under.

Tl :dr I am a wizard.

That's precisely my point! Thanks for understanding.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci