• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Opinion on the Current MCSG

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok so honestly I would play MCSG alot more if they fixed their no-cheat. I mean sure it's cool that it's auto banning hackers. But it should be good for pvp too. The NCP still feels like i'm playing on 1.8; and the hits are a tad bit delayed. There's literally like no knockback. And not just the NCP but the numerous amount of glitches that get created. They're focusing to much on bringing new features before the old features are fixed properly. For example, the Tab has been broken for as long as I can remember and if you play on 1.8 and do /disguise you get a different skin that you can see through f5'ing. And there's PLENTY more that I can list but I just wanted to say those main 2. One more thing personally for me is that honestly I miss the nostalgic feeling of MCSG. Where mods were more active in games banning hackers, and all these mini-games weren't a thing. Cause i'll be completely honest i'm happy that MCSG got rid of all those other gamemodes, but games like Zed-Chase and UHC Worlds, and Deadly Decent should REALLY be removed. The max players I usually see in those gamemodes are 10 people... MCSG is a pvp server no matter how much they try drift away from it. What I mean by that is for one adding all those gamemodes that no one plays and two,trying to brand themselves as MCGamer. Honestly, it's always going to be known as MCSG for me and alot of other people out there. I do understand that they want to add more gamemodes for others to enjoy, but like I said MCSG is a pvp server it's known for pvp. If you want to add more gamemodes then add more pvp gamemodes for instance, A 1v1 tournament sort of thing like what Roxbot does would be awesome. This is pretty much all I had to say on this subject. Hopefully some of this stuff actually happens for the sake of making MCSG a funner place for everyone.

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree sensai, the NCP isn't as great, but at the end of the day, it gets the job done.
The best Times of MCSG i think of are before Jan 2015, everything was perect.
I wish i could relive some of those great times.
#BringBackMCSGv2
(The MCSG we have now is technically speaking is v3, and before that is v2.5)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Funny about your comments on the hit detection. I've always found our hit detection one of the best, second to pretty much none but Kohi. Yes, we could use some fine tuning to the functionality of the AntiCheat, but it's pretty solid hits-wise.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes its the problem hive fixed ages ago. They have variety. This server needs a variety

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
honestly if your good you wouldent care play the game its not that hard.

Linsy

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok so honestly I would play MCSG alot more if they fixed their no-cheat. I mean sure it's cool that it's auto banning hackers. But it should be good for pvp too. The NCP still feels like i'm playing on 1.8; and the hits are a tad bit delayed. There's literally like no knockback. And not just the NCP but the numerous amount of glitches that get created. They're focusing to much on bringing new features before the old features are fixed properly. For example, the Tab has been broken for as long as I can remember and if you play on 1.8 and do /disguise you get a different skin that you can see through f5'ing. And there's PLENTY more that I can list but I just wanted to say those main 2. One more thing personally for me is that honestly I miss the nostalgic feeling of MCSG. Where mods were more active in games banning hackers, and all these mini-games weren't a thing. Cause i'll be completely honest i'm happy that MCSG got rid of all those other gamemodes, but games like Zed-Chase and UHC Worlds, and Deadly Decent should REALLY be removed. The max players I usually see in those gamemodes are 10 people... MCSG is a pvp server no matter how much they try drift away from it. What I mean by that is for one adding all those gamemodes that no one plays and two,trying to brand themselves as MCGamer. Honestly, it's always going to be known as MCSG for me and alot of other people out there. I do understand that they want to add more gamemodes for others to enjoy, but like I said MCSG is a pvp server it's known for pvp. If you want to add more gamemodes then add more pvp gamemodes for instance, A 1v1 tournament sort of thing like what Roxbot does would be awesome. This is pretty much all I had to say on this subject. Hopefully some of this stuff actually happens for the sake of making MCSG a funner place for everyone.
Don't forget about hits not registering, happens to me all the time maybe because i jitterclick

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
honestly if your good you wouldent care play the game its not that hard.
I made this thread to state my thoughts to what I think could improve the server. You have your opinions I have mine.

Reactions: T0M

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Funny about your comments on the hit detection. I've always found our hit detection one of the best, second to pretty much none but Kohi. Yes, we could use some fine tuning to the functionality of the AntiCheat, but it's pretty solid hits-wise.
^^^^

P.S. Not my fault your hits looks shifty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci