• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

my opinion on the chest update.

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
my word on the chest update: i honestly dont like it and it should be fixed. even though it brings back v1 times, having rotten flesh, 1 arrow, and bones in chests just doesnt amuse me. if i were to look into a chest, i would expect some raw food, armor, a weapon, or a bow and arrows and fishing rod. i dont see excitement when i look in chests anymore. even chest are glitched and not in their spots. i played breeze island and there was only 1 corn chest and no other chests around the map. i starved and it was hard to find anything actually. i obviously died and it makes MCSG pretty much like just running around and killing yourself of hunger and fall damage. obviously thats just a bug and can be dealt with, but for this period of time, we'll just have to get used to that. these not important items in chests (rotten flesh, bones, etc.) make T1s harder to find actual good stuff. another thing is well im not sure if this would be a reason why but this possibly (once again in my opinion) might make people leave MCSG. this is just my theory but this makes many people upset that they cant get their "goodies" from chests anymore. even tier 2s dont even haave that much stuff anymore. i looked into 2 chests at corn and only found food, then i looked around and no one had armor at all. i couldnt get my route on this map that i was playing (fortune island) because the chests were only bones and string and just complete mess i should say. all im saying is i dont like the chest update, i dont wanna make anyone face palm or anything like that when they see this because im not shouting a demand for example: FIX THE CHESTS MCSG IT SUCKS AND I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!! but anyways thats my opinion on the chest update and no one should be mad at this update because they hate it. just get used to the update and adapt to the new chest loots on MCSG. for now there is still some servers without this update on it so just play those servers if you dont like the update. for now, have your fun but just so you know, the chest update will continue to be on the servers for now (unless something happens).

- TehSteelFlexer

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
Thats MCSGv1 xD. Yeah i got use to it, then i didn't because of MCSGv2. Now i have to get use to it again.

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
The update destroys my chest route some games, suh annoying. But I agree, not a lot we can do about that except get used to it -.-

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
there is still some servers you can play without the chest update so you can still play like we did a few days ago :p
or at least with the chests

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I saw you in a thew games today. But back on topic I love it. I starved once! And the deathmatch where nobody has full iron armour!

Krumblez

Career
Reaction score
Is it on CA yet? I've been playing for an hour or two and I see no difference in the chests.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci