• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My one year on MCSG thank you thread<3

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I didn't get the alert for being tagged and I cried, but then I saw my name.
Anyway, you were pretty much the first person I ever talked to on MCSG(except maybe shadow who is gone forever ;-; ), and those were some really really fun times in early January, teaming with you(even though I didn't want to at first ;p) Then I came back in june and was surprised to see that you had a red name...though when we first met, I probably suspected you would eventually end up with one ;p Then you basically forced me to get skype and to download teamspeak(which i am quite glad that i listened to you) then we stopped talking for like a while
and now we are talking more, which is great. (i even let you hear my voice :p)
I'm not sure what else to say because I'm bad with feelings and that stuff but I hope you know that you are one of the most important people I've met and impacted me throughout my whole time here. I love you kristie <38

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
I didn't get the alert for being tagged and I cried, but then I saw my name.
Anyway, you were pretty much the first person I ever talked to on MCSG(except maybe shadow who is gone forever ;-; ), and those were some really really fun times in early January, teaming with you(even though I didn't want to at first ;p) Then I came back in june and was surprised to see that you had a red name...though when we first met, I probably suspected you would eventually end up with one ;p Then you basically forced me to get skype and to download teamspeak(which i am quite glad that i listened to you) then we stopped talking for like a while
and now we are talking more, which is great. (i even let you hear my voice :p)
I'm not sure what else to say because I'm bad with feelings and that stuff but I hope you know that you are one of the most important people I've met and impacted me throughout my whole time here. I love you kristie <38
SHADOW</3 i was gonna include him and be like "ilyplscomebacktam." Anyways, i remember all of this<3. You're so amazing, and i'm glad you finally gave into my pleas to team. :p i love you billy<3.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
I love you, Kristie <3 You've been one of my very best friends, and I'm very happy that we are ;) You're the best <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci