• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My Mixtape is dropping

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see a great moderator go. :c

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad to see another staff member leave the community I never really talked to you but you see cool. Btw your mixtape burned my house down Thx .-.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Bye moose <3. If you ever get into league, hit me up on skype ;)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Moose, you're actually a nerd man honestly... people...
You think im leaving for cs go? xD

But yeah, I guess you could call me one, but ball is still life so I'm not lolol

Thanks guys, if you didn't know, it would have been my sixth month today, so I am just gonna round up xD

<3

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*Reads title*
"My mixtape is dropping."

Mixtape? Dropping? Wait, don't tell me he's... Oh no. Oh no, oh nononono... This is unacceptable. I can't believe this is happening, oh dear gosh no, please no. D':

I still cannot believe that it has come to the time to where you have to resign, Moose. Despite the fact that we had few encounters the past year in MCGamer, I have certainly seen you as a great, and optimistic individual who really did make an impact in the MCGamer forums. And most of all, the network as a whole. I will miss you, Moose. I just wish you didn't resign so soon... ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci