• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My Mixtape is dropping

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it's time to go.

Not going to make a fake letter and say how much I'm going to miss this server and stuff like that, nothing too big.

Kind of got bored of Minecraft back in November, and I've done minimal work since then. Not really worth playing something that I don't enjoy.

Thanks to those people who made my time here enjoyable (You know exactly who you are), you may see me on Minecraft sometimes, and the forums occasionally. If you want to talk to me still, I can be found on the MCGamer Teamspeak, or on Steam. (PM me if you want my steam)

I'm not officially quitting, I am just resigning because it isn't fun any more and I don't really like some of the staff members. People are coming and going so quickly that I have no friends any more.

Well, probably my last post as Staff member. Might as well leave it with one last message.

don't forget to check out my mixtape, it's dropping soon to a forest near you.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Even though you dislike me. I'm really sorry to hear you are resigning. I do hope to see you around. I also thank you for helping out the community.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You, Duck and I need to play CS:GO sometime again, I suck a lot less :3

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Even though you dislike me. I'm really sorry to hear you are resigning. I do hope to see you around. I also thank you for helping out the community.
Dislike you?

I've never disliked you, it just got a bit annoying with the plagiarism thing. I don't hold grudges.
:( bye moose, but you h8ted me xD
I loved you, what are you talking about <3
You, Duck and I need to play CS:GO sometime again, I suck a lot less :3
Yes c:
Sad to see you go Moose. Hopefully, we still can communicate :)
Aw bye moose ;( Btw you're mix tape will be so good it'll be on fire(bye bye forest)
It's fire. Your Mixtqpe with be legendary.
<3 you guys

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
NOOOO MOOSE ILY AND YOUR SINGING

btw thanks for showing me UHC Meetup lmao. I would talk to you a lot but i haven't been aloud on.

btw como se dice my mixtape is fire and you should go download it?

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
NOOOO MOOSE ILY AND YOUR SINGING

btw thanks for showing me UHC Meetup lmao. I would talk to you a lot but i haven't been aloud on.

btw como se dice my mixtape is fire and you should go download it?
bye white vanilla swirl <3 np about the uhc meetup btw haha

Can I pre order it on iTunes?
Course bro and soundcloud

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci