• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Minecraft and MCSG Story - The Truth

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm BulletJC. And you're about to read My MCSG Story.

Yeah, I know, it's mainstream now, with a bunch of people quitting, saying goodbyes, and reading out their entire Minecraft life. I get it; you don't have to read mine, and I'll most likely have a TL;DR at the end. However, I urge you read this, as it pertains to… some interesting topics that I've said and done and lied about :/

The Beginning
It all started in November of 2013. Some friends of mine were talking about this game… called Minecraft. Well, being the kid I am, I always go with what's mainstream, what's popular. I had never really played any computer video games before, so I was a complete nub at this stuff. I didn't even know how to buy Minecraft xD I thought you had to buy the application, not the account. I went on the website, and it said "Download Minecraft Here", and I was like "Wow, I'm a legit god, I just got Minecraft for free." Yeah, I was pretty bad.

Anyways, after my friends cleared that incident up with me, I realized that Minecraft costed 26 dollars. Being the Asian kid with the Asian family, they didn't let me buy this game. Obviously, I went around and asked people if I could borrow their account. A close friend who lived in my neighborhood let me, and hence… wait for it… Bossbrawlcraft was created.

The stats on MCSG for Bossbrawlcraft were not mine; just wait for what I have to say. I started on a faction server, where we just built things. There were no raids :c and all I did was build. I thought I was the chief kief back then xD making little wooden houses. My friend from the build server/faction server told me that I should play Hunger Games, Survival Games. I was like, sure, let's get into this thing.

Vikkcraft
Here comes the awkward, embarrassing part of the story. My friend (whose name I'm not going to say yet) went to a server called Vikkcraft, the server owned by Vikkstar123. It was hosted in the EU region, and you'd think I'd get really bad ping to it. Nope. I actually got a shocking 47 ping to that server, which is the most I've gotten to any server. Even to MCSG, I still get 80-100 ping. I'm not sure why I got such great ping, but maybe it had to do with the server having minimal NCP, and everyone was getting legit 6 block hits. 7 if you're a real big ping abuser. Idk, it was a weird server, and is much different than MCSG. So, back then was before 1.7, and you already know what's gonna happen.

I used BSM, like every other person on that server xD because BSM was encouraged. Even Vikkstar used it, so you'd figure. I started getting pretty good at Sword-PvP and SG in general. Once I hit 100 wins, I think I was 100/350. Yeah, it was actually a half-decent ratio :eek:

I got tired and bored of the account name "Bossbrawlcraft", so I asked another friend for his account. He said, "Yeah, okay, I'll let you keep this account as I don't even play anymore." Hence, the account name "akkumoli" was born under my presence.

I still played Vikkcraft on it, and I was number 3 on their small leader boards at one point, with a good 250/600 ratio. I was really good compared to those nubs on the server haha. I still used BSM at this point, so you know what's gonna happen… *facepalm*

MCSG
I went to MCSG with BSM. :p I didn't get perm-banned for it, obviously (if you check akkumoli's stats) but I think I got temp-banned like 2 times xD Now, I still thought I was the sh** at PvP, as I did so great on Vikkcraft, the server full of nubs. Yeah, I was wrong. On MCSG, I was forced to take off BSM. I played a couple games, maybe 200-300 or so, and I hated it. I was like, PCE OUT YO and I left.

Vikkcraft Again
So, we're back here. At this time, I'm still playing with that friend who came with me from the faction server ;) his name is… HexagonalFusion. He was a god PvPer in my eyes. On Vikkcraft, we'd have really even fights, but somehow he ended up winning all of them. I never understood how, but now I realize it was probably because of his ping to Vikkcraft, him being an EU player. He got <10 ping to that server, so it was pretty damn OP.

I kept playing Vikkcraft until roughly February, where I got so bored of that server and Minecraft that I took a little break. A 1 and a half month break.

BulletJC c;
Here's the good part, my friends, the part you've been waiting for. In mid-March or so, I asked my parents for a Minecraft account. I begged hard, yo. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. During my break, I obtained a sick Macbook Air, 13 inch. I still use it to this day.

Well, my parents finally agreed to buy me an account, seeing as I've been a Straight-A student all my life, and I'm always top of the class. Even now, I'm attending the 4th best High School in the nation, Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology. Anyways, back to the Minecraft chat.

So, I named my account BulletJC. Here's the thing; it wasn't originally supposed to be BulletJC, but supposed to be JCBullet. Damn, it sounds weird now, but it sounded so freaking cool back then. I was so disappointed when I found out that JCBullet was taken ;c Now, I quite like the name BulletJC xD so I'm glad that JCBullet happened to be taken.

MCSG… No BS (M)
I went to MCSG again, as Vikkcraft started implementing weird NCP and I don't know what happened, but my ping hopped up to a solid 100+. Unplayable xD

When I went to MCSG, I realized that 1.7 had a sprint key, something that I never knew before as I just used 1.6.4 BSM on Vikkcraft. I'm pretty sure it's still 1.6.4 xD where everyone's using BSM. Okay, so on MCSG, I started adapting a bit to the sprint key. I didn't play much at first, as I just practiced on other servers to get better. I started watching a YouTuber by the name of Huahwi. My friend HexagonalFusion told me about him (We both came to MCSG together) I watched all of his videos xD I loved them. He was such a God at PvP in my eyes, and I watched his tips and tricks video. Hoooooly crap that was the basis of my PvP foundation. You see, I was complete garbage at PvP then, even with some sick stats on Vikkcraft. Trust me, I was as good as the average nub you think of these days.

So, I gradually got better, following his PvP Tips. I practiced FnS a lot on a single player world, which I titled "PvP Practice". Believe it or not, playing on that single player world against zombies, creepers, skeletons, actually made me quite decent. I used Huahwi's tips and tried to perfect them. When I started playing MCSG a lot, I believe I had a sick ratio of like 100/250-300. Don't quote me on it though… Not entirely sure.

When I hit 150 wins, I had about 350-400 games played. I think. xD So, this is where the magic starts… I was on the CA servers, and I happened to bump into a three team. These guys were NativeTalent , UpdatinStatus , and 420YoloBlazenIt. Yup, the great crew of Eternityv1 themselves. The map was Icarus, a map I remember to this day for what I did on it.

It was me, Native's three team, and a random left in the game. I met up with Native; everyone was full iron, including me. 420 and Native came at me, and I promptly game 'em the smickity smack. Status comes in for clean-up crew, and I eventually turn around to fight him, at around 5 hearts. I got a couple extra hits and an FnS on him, but he wound up killing me :c

I was invited to Eternity, the number 2/3 clan at the time, and from there my clan experience grew, to where I'm at today; in Rivals.

This has been my story, and I'm sorry for lying to you about BulletJC. I told people that this was my first account, that I just watched YouTube videos and got better around 4-5 months ago. While that is somewhat true, it's not the full truth, and I'm sorry. I wanted to make myself look better, that I started from the bottom, but in reality I had somewhat of a sword PvP foundation from my first 2 accounts and my first couple of SG servers. I'm sorry for all the lies.

This wasn't nearly as big as some of the other revelations, but I thought I'd share this.

I'd like to thank some friends on MCSG who have made my time worthwhile (I'm not quitting, just some proper thank-yous). I'm sorry if I left you out, I can't remember everyone lol.

NativeTalent cf918 Maxypie UpdatinStatus bbLLERMC Zlim95 Jspwn KingTut Jccandfriends SportsFan2565 CoolDarkraiDude Uwem Ag | Alex Bcuzimbored1243 AttackDog91 XxSolarBearzxX afrecqnzwelo Wickyy TheHo Butterballer ConnorW xxSPUxx Hks TopOfTheWorldGM Zeno shadowblaze12 FuzzyPB OuchTheSchauzer Hellvay Jetsify

-Thanks, Bullet.

(P.S. My friends still play on Bossbrawlcraft and akkumoli xD Those stats are not mine :p)

TL;DR This wasn't my first account. I had the accounts akkumoli and Bossbrawlcraft from my friends, and I played on another SG server by the name of Vikkcraft. I got good at sword PvP on Vikkcraft, but I was still bad compared to MCSG standards. The statistics on those two accounts are not mine, people still use those accounts.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci