• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Very detailed story, I like reading other people MCSG story's when I'm bored, you can add this if you want but the survival servers closed down due to drama. Could add that somewhere

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Even though I never talked to you before, you seem like a nice person and you're good at MCSG. :p

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Great story! I always love reading friends mcsg stories to see how they got into the game. I wanted to make one but Im saving it for September for 2 years with mcsg. Also I remember talking to you on roxbot when I was a randy XD

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
'Who knew a block game could change your life so much?;)'

Very true. I read through your whole story, I enjoyed it. MCG has seemingly produced many fun times for you, me, and many others in the community. I hope it can continue to shine for many years to come.

Reaction score
I don't know you personally but you are obviously a strong person from all that happened < 3. Great story :3

NingleWingle

Platinum
Reaction score
You were faking a person? What does that mean. o_O And who did you fake?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci