• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG story - Quackeryy

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
i like how quack didn't mention I ten hearted him on valleyside

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
He didn't mention the time when i KILLED/REKT him on Holiday Resort with my trusty bow.

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
quack doesn't make montages i make montages of me ten hearting him

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
I love this story. It needs to be a book!

T

TangStudios

Long long ago back in v1 I played on an old account called xXOMGCreedXx (Cause I'm a cool kid). I played with an IRL friend of mine named Louis. I was terrible back then I would never win and always die. I tried to learn but it never worked out so I quit. After spending a long long time in the HIVE I finally made some internet friends. The first one was properly SirJupiter(Robbie) we very good friends which led me into Samharibo QuantumTiger KrucialGames I mostly played and rolled with these guys clan hopping a ton with them. Then came Hks one my all time best friends we still talk now!c :D Anyway we both got along well and eventually I met TOXICWASTEII (and he is still bad jks love you). I met more names but I can't put them all here. I decided to quit HIVE because it was getting too laggy and unplayable for me.

Then I came back to MCSG with my skills from HIVE which really benefited me in the long run. After playing for a few days I managed to 2v1 _Dusky_ and hs(random numbers) at the end they invited me to their clan "Blitz" I was pumped being in this clan playing with good people and in the end being friends with them e.g Stigjam and kooksey99. In one clan war I was accused and banned for BSM which was utter false and I managed to make a clear ban dispute which got me unbanned! After leaving Blitz I wanted to be clanless and become a Moderator (Because I used to think mods can't join any clan) but I decided not to. Instead, I join The Rebels AS Division this is when I started to spark with my good ratio and extreme amount of win this was my golden age. I met so many new people like YoungWolfyy_ MVPThomas NinjaIrwin Radiax FreddyBones kingusa12. After being in the Rebels for a couple of weeks I made friends with US Rebels CraftyKratonite was the one I talked to most and we recorded with each other but we both didn't upload it. After a long time in being in AS to the point at around 700 wins I started to play AU and started to enjoy it. I found darkrai202 in a game and gave him the Rebels TS ip he joined and we played the game together with Rebels. Later, we went to the Phoenix TS and spoke their (Same day I 10 hearted him HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE) and at the end of the day AS was getting repetitive and boring same teams and players over and over again. So I left the beloved Rebels and applied for Phoenix ( One of the toughest clans in AU) I made even more friends Billa Slagguaron etc. But there was one that is now one of my best friends in AU. CoDsNo65. We talk alot and play with each other and it's always a fun time. Now I have 1000 wins with almost a .50 ratio with new friends and old friends reunited. But this would have never happened with my great mentor which taught me the way of SG Pvp matters and Mental tactics behold

TalonLink
Now he never actually played MCSG but he was a HIVE pro best in canada. You can check his stats at
sglb.hivemc.com
Sadly he quit because he got children

P.S spotting any grammar mistakes would help as my grammar is as bad as a baby sheep counting

Thank you are reading

"Being able to win an SG is different then being able to PvP properly, winning SG is all about getting gear, running, engaging and disengaging. PvP on the other hand is just clicking and strafing" - TalonLink

Tacos: Fox
Wife: darkrai202 and is totally better then me
Cant believe you didn't tag me :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci