• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story | Demetzeu

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello everyone . I am demetzeu.
I first joined the MCG Community in November 2013 when I bought my minecraft account , introduced to the server by some youtubers. My first 50 games left me with 0 wins , I got nmy first win at 150 games played and I was quite proud of myself ..
Around the start of 2014 I created my first clan called TheInfected , it was my first clan , it was only for friends . I Was getting so much better at the game before I hit 100 wins. But the game became boring in April 2014 and I started playing other games , CSGO and Call of Duty.
Just before I hit 200 wins I joined one of the best clans in Romania called MagicWeapon which was at the time owned by vovoxpertz and edyy98. I had some very good times in that clan and I made some very good friends , and Im talking with them now , in 2015.
When I hit my 300th win in 1st of May, I made my own clan again , called #WarGodz , I made really good friends, a leader as Atreyuu , an officer as MariusAKD ..
I also met one of my closest friends in that clan and it's StealthyGamer ..
WarGodz became really inactive and I applied for a clan #Requelle owner by FPSFGaming and I was a close friend with him and in a short time I became a leader in that clan.
I then created again my ownclan with Atreyuu and EverGaming . We had good times and some of the members were vovoxpertz , qPain and more.
The clan came to and end when I took a short break from MCSG.
When returning from my short break I joined a clan called #Retro owner by jdennis2000 . This clan consisted of some very good players and friends of mine , but I left after a flame with a member. ( Dante ) ; But I've made a lot of friends , AdamSmith28 , jdennis2000 , dengel00 .
After leaving Retro , I joined Zotikus , around October 2014 , owned by Zooty and I really made a lot of friends in that clan , Joshavfc9 , gregorffc123 , JackD88HD .
Then I took another break from MCSG because there were so many hackers and I was so pissed.
After returning from my break, I joined Phoenix , but it was really inactive , as they were playing only csgo ;-; however I've made a lot of friends in that clan , NotCanziano , Eskild | Xero , Hungerz , Celine | Sphaera , and ofc ThiNgY | Will my bae
I then hung around the Retro teamspeak and talked to my good friend jdennis2000 . I then decided to give Apex one last try and one day I was moved into the Interview room by jdennis2000 and I was accepted :D
I have been racking up a few games as I am currently at 920 wins total ( Legacy stats ) .

I nearly forgot about TheMinecraftPharaoh , one of my best banter friends , we always talk sh*t about each other but we're friends : )

I also forgot Ed | iTzEdwWArD , one of my best friends , played with him a lot last year , and Monolight , im still playing with him , but not minecraft as he's banned .

If you read all of this then you must be a god
~Demetzeu
I MUST be a god now!!

Nice to meet you dude :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci