• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story (BenjaCanadian) (Sad Story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Every single language uses a period, stop trolling. Your first paragraph had no periods in it, it was just a giant blob of text without any period. I'll say it again, every language uses a period.
Is a period a paragraph in English?

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
So, someone makes a goodbye thread and it gets spammed with grammer nazis and people who suspect him of trolling.
Please, people, be nicer.
Bye benja <3

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
So, someone makes a goodbye thread and it gets spammed with grammer nazis and people who suspect him of trolling.
Please, people, be nicer.
Bye benja <3
He didn't say anything about leaving, he just made an MCSG story :p

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Chinese, Japanese, and Korean don't have periods. Just saying :3
Actually I speak Chinese, know a bit of Japanese and have Korean friends. They all have full stops.

All: Also, please do not start flame wars or your messages will be deleted and you will receive warning points.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you serious dude? How hard is it to buy another card to make a new name. Not very hard at all. I have to agree with him. I cri evera time I see bad grammar.
Based on his grammar, I doubt he's very old and MC accounts aren't exactly cheap. I'd love to get an alt but I don't have the money for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci