• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Goodbye Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenre

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Guys I dont really know how to start this but this is my good bye thread. I have been playing on this server for about 1 year and a half now but I was known as someone else, I was known as killavanilla123. My first friend on that server was ZombieSaef, we used to play MCSG all the time. After my 1st win I was so happy, my stats were like 1/500. I didn't even care about my stats, I never did, I like to play just for fun. After that I joined soslolbrbg2g clan, I met so many new people, Such as Rovonro and DiamondZnip3r. I was one of the abusive players in MCSG that caused people to hate me. After my first ban, I became less abusive, and calmed down.
I was playing until I got my 2nd by swearing at a MCSG player called DivaKitty. Me & DiamondZnip3r had a rival against daemondark & DivaKitty. We used to target them and they target us it was fun and all but then it became really stupid and everytime we killed each other we say "gg10, rekt, skrub". After my 2nd ban I decided to get a new account by the name of Revenre. I also didn't care about my stats either, I /kill for my friend to get them wins. Then after I decided to give DiamondZnip3r my killavanilla123 account. After a while I decided to take a break, after I came back I realised my killavanilla123 account was permed but I didn't care I forgived DiamondZnip3r as he is my friend. I was surprised that I wasnt permed on Revenre as well. The mods didnt know that I was a permed alt so I didnt mind even though I was ban evading. Well thats my story..

The reason that im quitting is that MCSG is corrupt all the new mods are really bad, & the MCSG community it is full of hackers & teamers & people that say gg10 rekt after they kill you .I made a bunch of friends on MCSG and I didnt really expect you here is a list of friends

Rovonro
Darkassassin7070
ZombieSaef
Outrage56
DiamondZnip3r
Duranzo
SolarEclypsed
_SectorSeven_
soslolbrbg2g
MrDATMAN2011
xtronama
JacobDotCom
sunkust_16
rex8298806
Zanvazo

I am sorry if I missed anyone

Oh and a special thanks to meriki & daemondark for making my MCSG journey more fun :)

I am also expecting to be permed after this thread

killavanilla123, Revenre, Signing off​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci