• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My full life story - Flyon

Reaction score
Wow.. I didn't know that when you added me to that call it was to say goodbye. I especially feel like an asshole for ignoring it because I was probably doing something stupid and unimportant. Thank god you didn't.. you know.. do that thing. I'm really glad you didn't. Beardy, thanks for saving my little internet brother's life c: And Josh, I hope you stay strong, and I hope things only start getting better for you from here. You deserve the best. Thank you for also being one of my best friends c: I love ya <3
-Macy

Last edited:

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
You, Flyon, are a strong man.

You bounced back from the deepest holes of humanities, only to reach newer, greater, heights.

This was, although a surprising read, was one that gives me hope in that people like you can come so far in the world.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
My friend's house got broken into A few days ago. It sucks.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Damn.
When you see people on a regular basis, transiently swinging along your computer screen, you always judge on what you see on the outside. The "I'm Okay" façade that people wear when they suffer through times of distress is such a good method of subterfuge that it appears as if you're completely fine. I thank you very much for posting this, and I apologize for sort of ignoring you on Skype when you spoke to me on it a while ago, and I'm happy everything's improved :)

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you guys for supporting me on this, it was really hard me too share this with you guys because I'm really defensive over my past and I tend not too talk to anyone about. Thank you guys for being an amazing community, cause I was honestly terrified on how the community would react to my story.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Despite what you've been through... I hope everything is great for your future.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
I'm glad you shared this. Keep strong man, you seem cool. And Macy | Cat and Beardy you are two great people who do it just to be great. That's something called integrity. Good to know you saved a life I hope. All three of you, keep being great people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci