• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My frustration

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
So far, the only person that got a the age limit lowered was duckluv321. She was a great part of the community, she made a bunch of amazing guides, was active as bunnies, and all that. You look like you just made this forums account for the Application. Most the forumers have never ever seen you.
D'aww, thanks! <3. While I was the first in a flow of new age exceptions, others such as CaptainFluffs, Kingusa12, and Darkai202 have had age exceptions made :)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So far, the only person that got a the age limit lowered was duckluv321. She was a great part of the community, she made a bunch of amazing guides, was active as bunnies, and all that. You look like you just made this forums account for the Application. Most the forumers have never ever seen you.

False. Tironas11, Duckluv321, CaptainFluffs, Kingusa12 and myself have had age exceptions.

On topic, to the OP if you feel you deserve and would be a beneficial part of the staff team I would recommend you email Chad personally. If you have a good reason to have an exception then he will listen, I promise you.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
In my opinion it is a little annoying that they upped the age requirement but it would have been for a good cause, obviously they felt the need to act on for whatever reasons they have. But there reasons would be eligible.

EDIT: maybe we should have a community poll/vote or something? Then everyone can voice there opinion and they no that it will really count :3

SLGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
False. Tironas11, Duckluv321, CaptainFluffs, Kingusa12 and myself have had age exceptions.

On topic, to the OP if you feel you deserve and would be a beneficial part of the staff team I would recommend you email Chad personally. If you have a good reason to have an exception then he will listen, I promise you.

Thanks for the advice darkai do you know where I could find his email address and contact him?

Cool997

Survivor
Reaction score
I had also been declined of my age, but in all honesty, you shouldn't be raging that you didn't get Moderator in a thread that everyone can see. I know you're just getting you point out, and I respect that, but you should probably just wait till your 15, or maybe 14, and you'll be much mature then.

At least that's what I have to do and all the others who have been denied.

EDIT:

I know they did raise the age cap, so another guess of mine is that they might have just gone around to all the threads that had 13 on them for their age and declined them. So maybe only 15+ now, no more exceptions. If that is true, it's sad, but I say again, we all just have to wait.

SLGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
I had also been declined of my age, but in all honesty, you shouldn't be raging that you didn't get Moderator in a thread that everyone can see. I know you're just getting you point out, and I respect that, but you should probably just wait till your 15, or maybe 14, and you'll be much mature then.

At least that's what I have to do and all the others who have been denied.

EDIT:

I know they did raise the age cap, so another guess of mine is that they might have just gone around to all the threads that had 13 on them for their age and declined them. So maybe only 15+ now, no more exceptions. If that is true, it's sad, but I say again, we all just have to wait.

Im 14 mate :D

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
You have had an account in this forum for a year but you are still a "new member", Most if not all people have no idea who you are until now and you have only 15 posts..

SLGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
You have had an account in this forum for a year but you are still a "new member", Most if not all people have no idea who you are until now and you have only 15 posts..

I have been playing on the servers and interacting via the servers for nearly 2 years but not until recently have I decided to get an account and not just help via the servers but the forums!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci