• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My first suggestion: Make MCGN Great Again!

Edgar20

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I come to give my first suggestion for this great server that over time been falling but with the help of all of us can improve ! Note that in the hub there are 3 areas that say "Coming Soon" . I suggest that one of these include an arena for 1v1 duels , that many users would call practicing! Also they go solving problems anticheat because it pulls people who are not cheaters , and improve hackers to Kill Aura , Speed , sprint, criticals , Antinotback etc. So as I did this post I hope others will support and make suggestions for what they deem necessary for the server. Besides that a future upgrade variants SOLO be removed because eventually people stopped play.

Also add more maps to Skywars and redeploy old maps as Life Cova Survival Games , Survival Games Teweran 3: Futuristic City, and other maps of 48 and 120 players!

Having an automated section uhc , a UHC to make your own friends, and one for Hosted UHC

Thanks for reading hope take take it into account.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci