• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Concern's about a XAC Incident.

Riarko

Spectator
Reaction score
I was on battlegrounds and was Kicked, not banned, but kicked because XAC detected an Illegally modified Client.
I just wanted to know If I was doing something wrong because I don't want this to lead to an eventual ban.

The client I use is PvPLounge Client.
I Jitter click around 11-13
I have shaky aim.

Hopefully someone can help, most useful would be jitter clicking and if PvPLounge client is safe to use on MCGamer.

TheElasticTuba

Reaction score
XAC is still being tuned. You may see kicks from time to time even if you are playing legit, as we are still working on making the anti-cheat more responsive and accurate.

If you do get kicked incorrectly, we'd recommend that you bug report it, describing where you were (what server, what map), and what you were doing at the time you got kicked (running on slabs, jumping on iron bars, etc). Any information that you can provide to the development team in a bug report will assist them in fine tuning the anticheat.

ThatDevAaron

Software Developer & Web Developer
Reaction score
XAC? Its depressing how they decide to implement a garbage cheat blocker causing more problems then there iffy XAC.... Don't expect this issue to be resolved within record breaking time..

SirClubs

Another guy
Reaction score
I was on battlegrounds and was Kicked, not banned, but kicked because XAC detected an Illegally modified Client.
I just wanted to know If I was doing something wrong because I don't want this to lead to an eventual ban.

The client I use is PvPLounge Client.
I Jitter click around 11-13
I have shaky aim.

Hopefully someone can help, most useful would be jitter clicking and if PvPLounge client is safe to use on MCGamer.
I've had this happen to me A LOT for multiple reasons, main reason being from shooting bows. Although I have reported it. No worries though, all it is is a kick and nothing more, you wont be banned.

Wiffy

Tribute
Reaction score
It's kicking you because you're to dogshit to compete obviously

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci