• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My awesome strategies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarpar

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice, especially the sprinting + jumping from 5 seconds it REALLY WORKS WELL :D

arragorn99

Spectator
Reaction score
some nice guides :D
perhaps i missed it but i dont think anyone put about fighting.
when fighting you should sprint and jump around the other player whilst you hit,
thats how i do it and it works most of the time :p

Reaction score
Personal info on teams -
A) Team with people you've spoken to, if you met them before, the team will be more natural and there won't be any backstabbing.
B) Set a "Split Up" Time. With 2 people, I usually choose 4 or 5 remaining, then at this time you run in opposite directions.
C) Never reveal your "Upper Hand". If you find a chest with three swords - Iron, and two stone. Give them the stone and don't reveal the iron to them. This could cause disatrust or a crack in the allience. This, after time could cause a backstab.

Hamhams110

Tribute
Reaction score
Zarpar I remember saying whats in your sig. In an epic way. My teammate was crafting a sword and I did not know he had back stabbed my other teammate. Since there were 3 tributes left I said " Only one can win," Before I brutally murdered him.

jacob54326

Spectator
Reaction score
HamHams Remeber Me? We Teamed Up Alot... Great Strategie I Use That Alot. Thx For The Tips! I Appreciate It;)

Hamhams110

Tribute
Reaction score
Tip:
Beware of creepers
I just lost a deathmatch because of one.... and I had full armor >.<

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
I figured out multiple Strategies.

1. Beginner.
Screw the Corn. Run away, the farer the Better. Try to stay alive, when well geared, go for the Corn.

2. Corn Taker.
"Career Strategie". Get in, gather all you can, Kill everyone as soon as you have a Sword. In the beginning you are gonna die often, but practice forms Masters.

3. If/Then
Here you depend on your first Chest. Run in the middle, and Grab the nearest Chest. If there is a Sword in it: Grab it. Only it. Kill everyone Nearby.

Why? When grabbing a chest at the corn, nobody instantly puts on armour. If you uave the sword and kill the ones at your chest, its yours for sure. Then try looting other People. You will gear up fast. If you survive the great huddle, you will ne one of the best equipped Players so far.

If there is no Sword, grab everything in This particular Chest, then run. Go grab other Chests. With this, you have some Basic stuff to survive. And you are still ahead of some careers.

4. Strategies relying on your situation.
This Strategies develop during the game. You'll need to have some fundamental equipment.

4.1 Chest runner.
You need: a set up route, where you can grab the most chests in the smallest timeframe.
You do: Walk that path. Even if you are well equiped, continue. You will survive likely, and avoid ANY fight. If you are one of the last Two, you are well equipped to F*ck the other one.

4.2 Lonesome Sniper.
You need: Food, a bow, some arrows, a place that is close to a street, where youncan only be attacked from the front and where you can get down emediately.
You do: stay wher you are. Because you are not moving, food will not get rare. And with a bow, you need 3 Shots max. To kill somebody. Then you can get down, gather the loot, and get up again, waiting for the next one. Pro: you can get many kills. Con: you are screwed when it comes to deathmatch and you have nothing.

4.3 Corn Camper:
You need: A sword, the possibility to get INSIDE the corn unnoticed.
You do: Camp. Dig yourself in the leaf wall(best in map 2), and wait. When the chests are refilled, grab them quickly. Hide again crouching, and if somebody comes to loot the empty chest, catch them from behind and by surprise.

What do you think? Anything to add/change?

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Actually, if you have good armor and a good weap then you can get busy and get an edge during the night. You can either retrace your chest route and pick up all the refilled chests (assuming they will get refilled sometime during the night) or you can head to the refilled cornucopia (again, refilling assumption). Even if they don't refill you can go search for more chests or some unlucky suckers.

But these are really nice tips, I'll definitely try the sprint-jump before start tip :)

ThePotatoe

Tribute
Reaction score
Getting points:

Make a personal route that is specific to you. Make sure your route is not one that everyone uses.

Once you get a sword and food go hunting for noobs before they all die.

Scout out your opponent, figure out who should be messed with and who shouldn't. People with higher scores you get more points for killing them.

If you want to get points dont camp and hope you get to the finals. Evenvif you do get to the deathmatch you usually die to a better equipped player.

If you are weary of losing points or if you are trapped and want to be a good player use /suicide

Hope it helps

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
Mini tip: Use f5 when fleeing from the corn. You can see the people near you easily, and have a great advantage.

Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to post these strategies. Hopefully this input will assist in the improvement of my prowess as a player.

Sincerely,
Alex J. McGersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci