• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Apology!?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No matter what, everyone makes mistakes. That's the bottom line, after something like this the people that have problems are those unable to forgive and move on, especially over something like a game like Minecraft.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
No matter what, everyone makes mistakes. That's the bottom line, after something like this the people that have problems are those unable to forgive and move on, especially over something like a game like Minecraft.
:) Some people wont accept the apology, I get that. I matter how hard I try, They wont accept it :/

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
Don't blame yourself too much when people don't seem to like you, there's only so much you can do. You shouldn't have to have people tell you things you've done wrong just so they like you better.
Good luck :)

Last edited:

Magicorb

Experienced
Reaction score
Tomy and Beny, if people don't like you just move on. like i moved on from mcsg. there are 1000s more people on the mcsg servers, find another group of people that appreciate the way you are. i have been in a bunch of groups.
1: The Siq Group: a clan i owned, amazing people but sadly we just split.
2: Hawkers/Mentos group: Yet again amazing people. i was in this group for ages, Resistance, Stingers, sphinx, paragon. but after paragon i just vanished from the group.
3: apex group: i was not in the clan but everyday i talked to them and i enjoyed it! after a while i got bored of mcsg and just stopped talking to them. :c

And now i'm in the Colossal/royal group. Really good people i enjoy talking to them and playing CS:GO with them. and i'm pretty sure my final group. (if you don't get what i'm saying i'm pretty much just saying find a group that you like) Goodluck Beny and Tomy!

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Don't blame yourself too much when people don't seem to like you, there's only so much you can do. You shouldn't have to have people tell you things you've done wrong just so try like you better.
Good luck :)
<3
Tomy and Beny, if people don't like you just move on. like i moved on from mcsg. there are 1000s more people on the mcsg servers, find another group of people that appreciate the way you are. i have been in a bunch of groups.
1: The Siq Group: a clan i owned, amazing people but sadly we just split.
2: Hawkers/Mentos group: Yet again amazing people. i was in this group for ages, Resistance, Stingers, sphinx, paragon. but after paragon i just vanished from the group.
3: apex group: i was not in the clan but everyday i talked to them and i enjoyed it! after a while i got bored of mcsg and just stopped talking to them. :c

And now i'm in the Colossal/royal group. Really good people i enjoy talking to them and playing CS:GO with them. and i'm pretty sure my final group. (if you don't get what i'm saying i'm pretty much just saying find a group that you like) Goodluck Beny and Tomy!
:)

LMAO teearrr is grumpy
I don't know why he wont tell me why he dislikes me :c
Are we all good c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci