• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Apology

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Very mature of you to post an apology thread. It takes a whole lot of maturity to do something like this.

Edit; I take that back. I guess you are very immature.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I know what happened, and I recognize the apology (although that's now being questioned) but this honestly would've made a better PM for the exact reason we are now seeing (illegitimacy regarding the apology).

A group conversation to privately explain everything to everyone involved would've (presumably) worked much better than a thread. Now people who had absolutely nothing to do with this, including myself, are now starting to involve themselves, and pick and prod at the issue. Everyone outside of the group and those this thread concerns have no involvement, and really no reason to hear an apology, or be involved (such as myself, who probably looks really stupid right now anyway :p).

I realize you wanted to admit your faults publicly, and that's honorable (if it ends up being legitimate), but it's honestly just involved a lot of people who do not need to be involved.

Too he honest, I don't know :p This isn't just about this thread, but apology threads in general. I think this is just causing unnecessary problems, and obvioulsy it's not that big of a deal, but that's just what I thought, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci