• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Apology

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
Don't accept it. I don't want you to. What I did was wrong, and I know that. For the past couple of weeks, I haven't been myself. Even considering doing some of the things I have done would never come to my mind, and I don't know why they did. Are there personal issues going on? No. Are you depressed? No. Then why would you do something like this? I don't know. It's like my brain shut off for a few weeks and someone else decided to hop in and take control. Anyways, I would like to personally apologize to the main people I have affected while I was in this 'faze' you could say.

Captain | Lqzer : I destroyed your teamspeak. I greatly apologize for doing so, and I would offer to help set it up, but I'm not even gonna go there. Unless I can set it up, then you re-perm ban me. But still, I doubt that's gonna happen, so we'll just leave it at an apology and move on.

Cat_On_A_Poptart : We used to be good friends. Now great enemies you could say. Arguing and flaming, saying nonsense on Captains thread. What's the point? I apologize for anything Elision and I have done to you, and I hope we can both move on.

Edog : There were many suspicions that I was DoSing you. It was not me. You were getting 2% packet loss, and none in any other teamspeak. I just want to clear up that I have done nothing wrong, and I hope we can both move on.

AscendancyUS : I greatly apologize to the whole clan, Ascendancy. I helped destroy your communication system, and I feel awful about it. I hope we can put this behind us somehow, as I guarantee you. That was not me inside my body for the past couple of weeks.

@Anyone else : I hope we can put the past behind us, and I will accept this as a lesson learned. I don't want to hurt anyone else, and I never intended to.

Thank you for reading my apology. This is all I have to say.

- Aedrift/Exquses

Reaction score
I don't know if I necessarily believe that it won't happen again, but I suppose I can find it in my heart to forgive you. Thank you for your apology, it means a lot. It takes maturity to be able to do that. I've gained back my respect for you, Aedrift.

cowman213

Survivor
Reaction score
You are responsible for your own actions Aedrift, we used to be amazing friends, but now you have changed, you are a jerk to everyone now. I remember back in that first time I met you in the MCSG TS on the map Insanity Cause with CaptainM. Back then you were funny and wouldn't yell at everyone who pissed you off. But not you give out homework and just ruin stuff. See ya later. =\

EDIT: I have talked to you on TS and I now accept your apology, welcome back sweggit!

Last edited:

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
If anyone would like to talk about this, especially cowman213 as you are still my best friend in my eyes, please hop on the Elision teamspeak. I will move you into a private channel individually and talk about it with you.

cowman213

Survivor
Reaction score
If anyone would like to talk about this, especially cowman213 as you are still my best friend in my eyes, please hop on the Elision teamspeak. I will move you into a private channel individually and talk about it with you.
Give the ip to me on Skype

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Very mature of you to apologize. Shows you are a good person and just fell off the boat for a while. :)

EDIT: Well seeing as Captain has said this is not legit, shame on you.

Last edited:

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I accept your apology, however, what you did was not okay. If someone ruined something that you worked on for a long time, you would be quite angry. Once again, thanks for the apology .

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Hey what happened here, there were plenty of posts that were deleted...
Including mine which didnt have anything bad in it....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci