• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My 2 Years :D

PackersFan509

Platinum
Reaction score
I will doing a To Be honest in the comments about everyone and maybe I won't know you but I'll say something I liked about you or what you did :D

As of today this makes me two years on MCSG and boy wasn't it two ruff one's with all the new changes, I had a lot of happy and sad moments to the time when a ton of hackers started pouring into servers and the time I got to play with BajanCanadian and got rekt by them xD. This is my story of those two years i spent on this server!.

As a simple little credit card bought my minecraft account that day I heard that hungers games servers are getting made by someone but I didn't know how to put ips in the server ip 2 years ago, i was a straight up nub at minecraft i probably didnt even know how to mine at the time and place blocks but I got used to it after a little, I googled searched minecraft hungers and it brought up MCSG or a video at least and it had the IP to it so I joined later, but instead of the hub where you can select servers you just had to join a open server from that number or ip and it was not fun, I got kicked over and over again and never got to play a lot, all I remember is I never got kicked one time and I got to play a actual game! but it was only SG1 and Sg2 at the time xD so I didn't have a route, after getting a little better I hit my first 10 wins I was so happy (I don't know why ;-;) and it just kept going on and on.

To be honest I've never had donor until last year in 2013, because I never felt like wasting $10 on a minecraft server, but when i bought donor which was iron, I joined games with full players and bragged and bragged about it like a big shot, at the time I heard about a youtuber with 100k subscribers that played on the servers! Their names were HackSource (JeromeASF) and BajanCanadian which you know to this day to be youtubers with over 4 million subscribers and I was shocked to see them I did a fangirl all that game and just played then i found out they had a 4 team and I got rekt by jerome in the trees. They even recorded that game and I was in it and I was happy but sad that I got rekt but randys like them :(.

During that game I would meet the bestfriend I would ever have, honestly I think he quit MCSG but his name is mikag35 He rekt Bajan and his 4 team with full iron and a diamond sword, later to see him in a game I would ask "hey mikag35 you remember me from BajanCanadians recording?" he said yes and we talked over skype and became good friends. To this day I don't know where he is but I hope he comes back :)

Then later on when I joined the forums in December on my other account that I had to get deleted off the forums cause someone took it so I have this one now! but I joined a clan that was probably one of the best clans I was ever in and it's name was CyanVolts and thats where i meet probably one of the best leaders or I think officers at the time and honestly here are the people that i actually liked in the clan that were nice to me when a tornado hit my house ahha :) XxSolarBearzxX and ALL1DO1SW1N they were cool and nice and I would never forget them since they were great leaders or members of CyanVolts!.

To this time this is when I met my other bestfriend which I actually got banned since something bad happened to him and he accused me of saying bad words but he just actually faked it and tried to get me banned but I just didn't want to ban him but the mods did, then came the time when I hit my first 100 wins then 200 then 300 and then 400 and honestly i don't really care about wins just cause i hardly ever get them now since there are heck of a lot of hackers and teamers now then 2 years ago!

Then there came the time when I met JoeyGraceffa in a game and teamed with him xD I was nice and game him stuff but then I killed him aha :)

This was basically my great time on this server that gave me good times and some what bad times as well and I've enjoyed it, I hope you bring some more good content to the servers ChadTheDJ thanks for making these servers I enjoyed them for over two years and it was a amazing time! Good Luck!

Here's the video skip to 20:43

I will miss you Alex. Great life, I wish you the best of luck.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I'm basically done as well, this is my first time logging on to the forums for almost a month. I think I might try to get back into Minecraft, but no matter what I'll never be able to win like I used to last summer. I miss those days :(

EDIT: No, it wasn't because I raged, you must have been hearing the wrong person or caught me on a day where I was pissed about something outside of MC (Because that's basically the only times I remember raging)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci