• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

multi biome map

poisonpower

Tribute
Reaction score
As much as I love the idea of the Survival Games having multiple biomes, I have to disagree with the idea because of tradition from the Hunger Games books and movie.

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
chad said himselft that he does not want this to be know as the hunger games map the plugin is based of the hunger games but the maps can be different

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
As much as I love the idea of the Survival Games having multiple biomes, I have to disagree with the idea because of tradition from the Hunger Games books and movie.
I was also going with aw people will love it thing I might make a single biome 48 player map

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Give some links and info. I really don't want to download your world just to look at it.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci