• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MrBestDeni's resignation letter

iSilverr

Platinum
Reaction score
It is really sad to see such an extremely amazingly nice person like yourself resign. You were always nice to me and you seemed like a very caring person which is not only such a great quality in a staff member, but as a person as well. You will definitely be missed a lot and I'm so sorry to hear you leaving the staff team. If you ever wanna talk, I'm here for you and you should always know that alright? I wish you all the best of luck in the world and I hope everything goes your way <3 Best of luck!

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
It is really sad to see such an extremely amazingly nice person like yourself resign. You were always nice to me and you seemed like a very caring person which is not only such a great quality in a staff member, but as a person as well. You will definitely be missed a lot and I'm so sorry to hear you leaving the staff team. If you ever wanna talk, I'm here for you and you should always know that alright? I wish you all the best of luck in the world and I hope everything goes your way <3 Best of luck!
Silver Hi I see you saw the thread :(

Reaction score
#WaitingSquad <3 gonna miss you tonnes man, stay in contact man (Skypes Mattylittle7) Good luck in life man<3

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hope to keep in contact Deni.
You were a good staff member, with lots of potential.
Take care man! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci