• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moving to Kohi

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, so today I got permbanned for "Bypassing Ban". I can assure you I have never hacked in my life and this was another person who I gave the account details to. So, Kohi being my original server, I have decided to move back to it. Here are some people I want to thank...

Eazy E
You're so chill, we'll still talk.

Tuatara
Rip your forum account xD. I'll keep in touch with you man we had some great times.

@everyone I missed who I haven't talked to in ages
I love you all <3
Well Eazy E is da bomb and chill! Good luck with Kohi! I just moved from Kohi/HCTeams here and don't worry its easy to get back into Pot pvp xD! Hopefully you get unbanned!

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright, so today I got permbanned for "Bypassing Ban". I can assure you I have never hacked in my life and this was another person who I gave the account details to. So, Kohi being my original server, I have decided to move back to it. Here are some people I want to thank...

Eazy E
You're so chill, we'll still talk.

Tuatara
Rip your forum account xD. I'll keep in touch with you man we had some great times.

@everyone I missed who I haven't talked to in ages
I love you all <3
Well, here are some community tips if you ever get into hcteams bruh.

1. Kohi is more competitive/toxic at the pointy end of the better players`.

2. Get trust worthy friends, not randys. That "insider lyf"

3. The banter is so much better on kohi.

gl on the sword race. not the rod race.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see you go bro ;-; Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci