• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moving Forward...

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Welcome back!

In this iteration of MCSG, I encourage staff and players alike to learn from our experiences. This community is something that has had meaningful, lasting contributions on the lives of many members. This reboot is a unique opportunity for the community, and I hope it can bring together old friendships and offer a platform for new ones to be made.

I won't address any specific issues too closely, but let this also be an opportunity for people to turn over a new Leafy, starting over with a clean slate but using our shared history to avoid past mistakes and pitfalls.

I look forward to the new generation of tributes!

Last edited:

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
if anyone is wondering, I did tell this guy to have a post ready ^^ hahaha

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
I enjoy the fact that you said "Leafy".
Also, I support this post. Much positive. :cool:

Ankh

Go-Go Moderanger
Reaction score
Glad to see the server coming back, though I do feel a bit out of place on the forums since pretty much everyone using them registered back in 2012-13 :joy: :joyful:

How will I ever catch up in posts, this is quite the predicament...

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I'm all for this Alex. We've all made our share of mistakes and dumb moments on here, I know because I made a fair share of them. They're understandable, especially since the majority of us were teenagers, and if we've all learned from our past mistakes on here, I'm willing to forgive and forget without a second thought. :)

hazz

MCGamer Build Team Manager
Reaction score
Expect nothing less from you other than posting as soon as you could. That being said, couldn't agree more cow.

Gizm

Spectator
Reaction score
Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Whoo! Amen to that!

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
It’s good to be back :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci