• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moutainness

Reaction score
I haven't made anything yet but I was thinking of maps heavily based off mountain regions. They would use the full world hight and would be filled with caves and valleys. I was thinking that this would be a good idea because you could have caves randomly collapse at times and filled with sand or gravel either trapping a tribute or suffocating them.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Full world height is really high now, Don't think using ALL of it would make it more fun. Although I really like the gravel cave system you are talking about! Definently use the cave idea! :D

Oathicity

Spectator
Reaction score
Sounds cool but as InvincibleForce said, full world height is HUGE. It would take so long just to find people & would be less pvp-like & more survival (not that that's a bad thing). Assuming you don't have a good seed for it, it would take a whole lot of work too, haha.

skaterhan1

Tribute
Reaction score
Personally I don't think it would be fun to be constantly navigating mountains. A mountain here and there is cool, but it may prove to be annoying to some people. But you should probably try it out. Maybe you'll prove me wrong? :)

Dermydog

Spectator
Reaction score
I support it, but making it is a ridiculous story...

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
I think Hungry Hills has accomplished the taking forever with tons of mountains already.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci