• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mouse and Keyboard Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Hey guys so currently I have a very low standard and barely functional mouse and keyboard($2 dell stuff that I found in the garage), and I'm looking for a new mouse and keyboard.

My requirements:
Mouse and keyboard must be RGB, and the keyboard must be mechanical. Use for daily work, editing, and gaming. I also don't have the biggest hands.

I heard that the razer deathadder as well as the steelseries rival are great mouses, but I don't know which one is better. And for the keyboards I like the Razer blackwidow and corsair k70, but like the mouse I don't know which one to go for.

Pls send help, much as gracias.

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Although it isn't my post, I may ask: Is a Razer Blackwidow Chroma worth the money? If not, what is the best option out there.

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Corsair Gaming Strafe is a good keyboard and it is not as expensive as the k70

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Go for the Corsair combo.

From what I know, the Crosair K95 keyboard is one of the best in terms of quality and features, though it is a bit pricy. If you find this, you can go for a K70, as they are pretty good too.

For the mouse, I suggest going for a Corsair M65, though again, they are also pricy (as everything Corsair). A cheaper alternative is the Corsair Saber, which is also really good.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Although it isn't my post, I may ask: Is a Razer Blackwidow Chroma worth the money? If not, what is the best option out there.
Well the chroma is around $150, which is around the same price for all rgb keyboard competitors.

Corsair Gaming Strafe is a good keyboard and it is not as expensive as the k70
It doesn't have dedicated media keys. :/

Go for the Corsair combo.

From what I know, the Crosair K95 keyboard is one of the best in terms of quality and features, though it is a bit pricy. If you find this, you can go for a K70, as they are pretty good too.

For the mouse, I suggest going for a Corsair M65, though again, they are also pricy (as everything Corsair). A cheaper alternative is the Corsair Saber, which is also really good.
I really like the k95, but the brown switches are wayyy too expensive for me(over $200). The red switches are $160, which I'm fine with it, but I'm looking for a keyboard with brown or blue switches. I like the design and functions of the k70 though. Although the corsair mouses may be great, I'm not a fan of their shapes and cuts within the design, as I've tried using one before and my hands did not work well with it. I prefer the round shaped/erganomic mouses like Razer's and SteelSeries's.

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Keyboard: Corsair K70RGB
Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

AquaTechMC

Staffing Team Representative
Reaction score
I think that Razer products are pretty good to invest in for long term gaming use. They seem very sturdy, long lasting, and are generally nice to have.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I think that Razer products are pretty good to invest in for long term gaming use. They seem very sturdy, long lasting, and are generally nice to have.
Yep, got the deathadder, and I'm loving it!

Thanks everyone for the help! Finally got all the stuff.
Going to lock the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci