• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most Underrated and Overrated players of MCSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niiqhts

Spectator
Reaction score

Hello there MCSG community! I'd like to introduce you to my thread "Most underrated and Overrated players of MCSG?" This is a thread for people that are really underrated, and many people haven't heard about. As this is kind of the case for a lot of good players. But then there are decent players that are hogging up the spotlight. So without further ado here is the template!

Templates

Top 5 most Overrated players:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top 5 most Underrated players

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you. ;)

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
The overrated part will undoubtedly cause flame...

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
What do you mean by this?
lol I think posting threads that would personally insult or make people look bad isn't allowed. I feel like some people would get offended by the "overrated" part of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci