• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most painful thing you've ever experienced?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't know, I never get hurt badly at all. Even though I've played football 6 years.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Broke my arm in a squishy play area. More mental harm.
wow, your fragile.

In terms of physically, I fell into a pool made from concrete and scraped my back in several places.
In terms of mentally, I watched this:
(and finished it O.O)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
skidded on a cone in school, landed with my hand backwards and got my arm scraped up by tonnes of stones and bits of gravel. Turns out I sprained it. Another time on a similar occasion , I was running from an annoying kid with my friends and We had to jump down flights of stairs , because it was quicker , but I jumped too far and landed with my ankle backwards , spraining that also but heres the worst bit. I was on holidays on a cruise ship and my mom was too cheap to pay for the doctor so I had to hobble around on it for a week and it hasnt healed properly so now if im running it sometimes just 'snaps' and I have to live with it for another day or two.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
when i was younger i would play my version of star wars literally everyday. so my friend andrew and i were in a fierce battle with our lightsabers and he somehow hit my elbow in just the right spot to dislocate it. to this day if i push up on the corner of it, i experience the most excrutciating pain.

so what did we learn today kids, never trust and 8 year old with a lightsaber.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
When I was like 7, I first rode a scooter. So, as I was minding my own business riding my scooter, I look sideways, then back in from and... WHAM. I run into a street lamp. I get to the Hospital, my 2 front teeth are pushed at an acute angle about 3 inches in, so I get them pulled. Thank god they were baby teeth though :3

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Years ago, my brother got a match, lit it, and held it to my cheek.

Adam_I

Experienced
Reaction score
When I was 4 I was in my bedroom and my dad had just come through the front door. For some reason I decided it would be fun to try and hide from him so I quickly turned around not realising that my cupboard door was open directly in front of me. The side of the door collided with my forehead and my caused it to crack open. I can't remember much after that but to this day I have a scar on my forehead from the accident which from the right angle makes me look like Harry Potter :p

Also when I was around 7, I was on the swing in my back garden and my brother was pushing me. He ended up pushing it with enough force to send me flying off and also make the swing set fall over. The top bar of the swing set fell on top of my head and my head split open (for the second time). There was a fair bit of blood from what I can remember

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
When I was like 7, I first rode a scooter. So, as I was minding my own business riding my scooter, I look sideways, then back in from and... WHAM. I run into a street lamp. I get to the Hospital, my 2 front teeth are pushed at an acute angle about 3 inches in, so I get them pulled. Thank god they were baby teeth though :3
when i was 3 i tripped and fell and had to get my two front teeth pulled too! but they were baby teeth as well. but i dont remember that lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci