• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most alerts you've ever gotten?

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, I faked that, lol. I fiddled around with the code and set the amount to 523 :p

(Note, the change only affects yourself, not the website, its easy to change a website, you just need to know how to get the menu that enables you to edit a website for yourself)

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, I faked that, lol. I fiddled around with the code and set the amount to 523 :p

(Note, the change only affects yourself, not the website, its easy to change a website, you just need to know how to get the menu that enables you to edit a website for yourself)
phew

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score

lol okay. so legit... what's your most alerts?

toby22

District 13
Reaction score

Micr2 you mean little kitty :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci