• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More EU Staff?

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wrath is a friend of mine and I somewhat agree with what you said however, I do feel it's fair to give a warning rather than straight up demotion, you learn from your mistakes. I mean they give hackers second chances. That's just my opinion though.
True. I too believe he should have gotten a warning, but there are two sides to every story.

Exploding_Wrath

Experienced
Reaction score
You literally just said that the only reason you would ever want to be a mod again is for the perks, and in general don't seem to have the right mindset for a mod.
Because I could not care less for some players.. The actual game is actually pretty good now, I like how MCGamer V2 has drastically improved over the past week or so, but the players themselves, some staff and general people (inc. hackers) have completely put me off, I know if I reapplied - which I will not - I would not be accepted simply for the things I have said.

DPinky said:
True. I too believe he should have gotten a warning, but there are two sides to every story.

Who's opposing me as to these "sides" ?? Because as far as I can tell it is the hackers who I banned with a smile :) and also, you know quite literally nothing about me so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't judge me as a "power hungry mod" in a public forum...

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Because I could not care less for some players.. The actual game is actually pretty good now, I like how MCGamer V2 has drastically improved over the past week or so, but the players themselves, some staff and general people (inc. hackers) have completely put me off, I know if I reapplied - which I will not - I would not be accepted simply for the things I have said.

DPinky said:

Who's opposing me as to these "sides" ?? Because as far as I can tell it is the hackers who I banned with a smile :) and also, you know quite literally nothing about me so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't judge me as a "power hungry mod" in a public forum...
Have you never heard that saying before? It means you might not be telling the whole truth. The Sr.Staff could have givin you warning about other things. Thats why there are two sides to every story.

And you put your story on the public fourms, I can judge you all I want. Everyone else did it in there head, I don't mind calling people out and telling them what I think.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci