• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More bounty for special kills

tysorowe

Platinum
Reaction score
Im thinking that you should get more bounty for special kills.
here are some suggetions that i was thinking:
Bow kill extra 5 bounty
Fist kill extra 10 bounty
and much more

hopefully the community get what im saying!

Edit: leave a like so I can see how many people like the idea and also see Shaundepros comment for even more ideas

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Actually, sounds pretty good in my opinion. Just as long as it's not too much points.

Fall = +5 bounty.
Bow = +5 bounty.
Punch= +5 bounty.
Deathmatch Kill = +10 bounty. (killing someone in deathmatch)
Double = +20 bounty. (killing someone within 5 seconds of killing someone else)
Triple = +30 bounty. (leik above)
Assist = +5-95 bounty. (may be harder to implement but, each half a heart of damage gives 5 bounty for assisted kills, so if you put 9.5 hearts of damage into someone and someone else finishes them off the killer gets the normal amount of points and the assister gets 95 bounty, but it does not stack with bounty multipliers or /bounties to stop abuse) :3

Just small amounts though. :)

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Well dont we already get extra bounty for killing people. E.x. Since im good an im a special kill, zeno comes up and kills me. I lose 81 points. Isnt this already implemented?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's for individuals' bounties. What the suggestion is here is by giving a bit of extra bounty for doing unique kills using different items or mechanics in the game.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the idea. Maybe they could also have it so say you get 100/200/300 and so on wins you get like 100 bounty? Just an idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci