• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonlight Lake

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
You have to understand, it is not a map for PvP, just who gets more stuff and hits. This is not what the majority of the community wants. Why do you think people like SG4? Because there are so many places where you can PvP freely. Same goes for Moonbase9, SG Highway and Icarus. Moonlight Lake just isn't a particularly good map.
Also, Fallen Collosi and Destiny's Shiver really need to be removed as just about nobody likes them. Maps should only be here in the interest of the community, not for winning a contest. The community didn't make them win the contest, so why should it suffer?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't play the map. Didn't look nice, didn't play nice.

J

Joel/MadDawg

I would love if it came back simply because I loved the gameplay on it. However, as others have already said realistically it's not coming back.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fallen Colossi is remaining since it was the winner of the Planet Minecraft contest held around 6 months ago. Same goes to Avaricia and Destiny's Shiver.
What about Kharmanrah? And personally I really think Breeze Island should be removed

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
What about Kharmanrah? And personally I really think Breeze Island should be removed
It helps if you spell Kharmunrah right. And it's a classic (same with Breeze), they probably won't get removed.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, Kharmunrah has nothing to do with Planet Minecraft... I can't comment about this because its the map committee's who decide what maps to accept and shall to be removed.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
We've already talked about Kharmanrah in the committee. There's just no updates pushed for anything we've decided yet. Also, breeze is far too popular to touch :p

Reactions: Fox

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci