• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonlight Lake and Kharmunrah troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvpmallie

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been having this problem for a while, and it's starting to make me wonder whats the deal.

So, whenever I start off in Pre-Game of either of the 2 maps Kharmunrah or Moonlight Lake, It automatically closes my Minecraft. The first time I thought it was just my computer lagging. Then it kept continuing! This is ONLY with Kharmunrah and Moonlight, I never have this problem on any other map. Some times I survive the countdown and jump to corn, but then as soon as someone opens a chest it just shuts down. This is rather frustrating, since these are nice maps I enjoy playing, so I hope someone can give me some suggestions on how to help!

Another thing, this was NOT a problem I had before, It started about maybe the middle of July when I couldn't play these maps anymore.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Your computer is lagging too bad, and Minecraft force quits. I'd recommend customizing your in game settings towards the maximum performance and FPS.

MattMazin_

Platinum
Reaction score
Your computer is lagging too bad, and Minecraft force quits. I'd recommend customizing your in game settings towards the maximum performance and FPS.
I'm not sure if this is right. My computer isn't laggy at all, and this happens to me too. I'm pretty sure you just have to be on the default texturepack.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is right. My computer isn't laggy at all, and this happens to me too. I'm pretty sure you just have to be on the default texturepack.
I use a different texture pack all the time, and I don't lag out. It has happened rarely though. I often have no evidence of lag, it just quits.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This happened to me for a while to, then I was watching one of blamphs videos and he said he couldn't play Moonlight lake because his Texture pack was outdated and it messed up the terrain. So I updated mine, and it works fine now.

mvpmallie

Spectator
Reaction score
Maybe it's outdated, I can try to find one of those maps and use default and I'll check back with results.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, for unknown reasons, or at least not known to me, that texturepack is not compatible with these maps.

MattMazin_

Platinum
Reaction score
Yea I'm pretty sure it's that texturepack. I also use faithful 32x32 and i can't play moonlight lake or kharmunrah with it. I would recommend just changing your texturepack to default for the games you play on those maps.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Yus, for some strange reason it always crashes on those maps with faithful on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci