• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mods: Who's your waiting buddy?

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not a mod but mine are Golden_Champion, AlphaAussie and boboy1999.

We didn't speak much, lel.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
For some reason it bothers me when people talk about them being in the waiting room or putting "Pending moderator" all over the place. It just doesn't seem like a true future staff member's behavior to constantly mention that they might become a mod.

But that's just me, I know this thread wasn't made for people to show their moderator application status, I just see that as something better kept private.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was the only one who got interviewed on my day ;c

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
For some reason it bothers me when people talk about them being in the waiting room or putting "Pending moderator" all over the place. It just doesn't seem like a true future staff member's behavior to constantly mention that they might become a mod.

But that's just me, I know this thread wasn't made for people to show their moderator application status, I just see that as something better kept private.
I'm going to be honest, I do mention it a lot, in a way that it somewhat relates to the subject, I don't go on threads and say... "Hi, I'm GetRidaHim, I really like this thread, I'm always in the waiting room on TeamSpeak because my Age Exception Application was accepted, bye! c: have a nice day!"

I try to keep it relevant, I'll try to make it so that nobody will know. c;

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
MrMark was my waiting buddy, way back around July 6th 2012 :p
(Actually I think he had just been accepted, but was still hanging around in the waiting room. But yeah. Same with torak)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest, I do mention it a lot, in a way that it somewhat relates to the subject, I don't go on threads and say... "Hi, I'm GetRidaHim, I really like this thread, I'm always in the waiting room on TeamSpeak because my Age Exception Application was accepted, bye! c: have a nice day!"

I try to keep it relevant, I'll try to make it so that nobody will know. c;
Yeah it's not a personal thing, just sometimes things like that bother me aha. Good luck in your interview when it does come around!

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Last edited:

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members