• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mods and the rest of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I've been getting killed by hackers and stuff all day. Every single time, all the spectators agreed that it was a hacker. There haven't been any mods or admins on all day, except 1 game I played where he left right in the middle of the 60 second countdown and never came back. The mods need to be more active on the US games, especially the 48 ones.

thomasmarin

Spectator
Reaction score
Rather than complaining here how about you and the others in the game all report the person who is hacking in the forum designated for reporting people. Then someone can look into it and ban the player who is hacking making the servers a better place for everyone

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Sadly for me, I don't know how to post screen shots because it always says the file is to big. Whenever I ask, no one answers. And sadly to get hackers banned, I don't have any programs to record my screen because they cost money which I don't happen to have. And even if I did, I am told they are laggy and I get enough lag to just play MCSG. In addition, why would I record EVERY SINGLE game I play?
What use are the mods if they never even come on the servers?

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
The absolute best way to contact us is to get on Teamspeak, there is always a moderator there that is willing to help. The number of moderators are expanding and will be becoming more and more extensive as we get closer to release!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The absolute best way to contact us is to get on Teamspeak, there is always a moderator there that is willing to help. The number of moderators are expanding and will be becoming more and more extensive as we get closer to release!
I'm not allowed to download teamspeak, because I don't have my own computer D: So I have no way of 'easily' contacting a mod except on here. I sure hope more come soon! On the US servers I have only seen Aeruner 1 time, C4-Something 1 time (who left right before game start, don't know why), Karoleigh 1 time, and a bunch I saw at Chad's Livestream last week which I don't think counts because otherwise I never see them. I also saw NinjaShrimp 1 time on an EU server.

Westhead

Survivor
Reaction score
I would moderate the 48 player servers if I could (no I'm not asking for mod)

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
If you send me an inbox or profile message on here, I will respond immediately as long as I am at my computer.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
If you send me an inbox or profile message on here, I will respond immediately as long as I am at my computer.
Alright, thanks! I will check if you are on the list of staff online for the forum, and if you are, message you when I find a hacker :D

Westhead

Survivor
Reaction score
The most comman hacks I see are fast swimming and longer hit range (dont know there proper names)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The most comman hacks I see are fast swimming and longer hit range (dont know there proper names)
I see both of these quite often, another one that I see is AimBot. This allows people to hit people without doing anything, even while looking in chests. This has happened to me multiple times at the cornucopia, not allowing me to get any useful items or anything from those chests.

Westhead

Survivor
Reaction score
Though I was recently killed by a hacker who could kill anyone with a single fist blow, when killed by a hacker it's best not to rage at them though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci