• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mods, and People Being Disrespectful.

Do You Agree With This?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry if this is an insult to people that feel this way but if you feel like GG means good game:
If you feel like it means "Get good" you're just being a bit sensitive, sorry :/
i understand that it means good game im just saying if the spam it or like being cocky about it i find it rude

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
*Ok before i start writing this i would like everyone to know i do not mean to cause flame. I am just writing about my opinion and just would like to see what others think.*

Ok so recently, I would like to say within the last month, mods but people in general having been disrespectful in the manner after you die. Ex. gg10, ez, etc. Now the reason i am only talking about mods in this thread is because they are the role models of the community along with V.I.P's. Now i understand putting those things in chat are not bannable but i do understand they are frowned upon and a nuisance to those in the community. Now, previous to writing this i was in a game and was killed by a mod and didn't really think anything of it. Until afterwards when he said "gg10". That was what inspired me to write this. As i said before, the mods are role models to the players and the community of MCSG. In my opinion, under no circumstance, should a mod be acting like that to a player. If anything the mod should be encouraging people NOT to act like this. Now in a person's defense it is tempting to be cocky when you get a kill when you're undergeared, but that still is no excuse. The way i see it is if everyone starts to act like this, then the community could start to turn to crap. Now, i'm not saying this is gonna happen but were on a pretty open road to it happening. Feel free to comment your opinions i am very interested in what you guys have to say. And by all means mods please take no offense because i do understand that not every mod is like this. Thank you for your time and consideration of this topic.
Eh, point taken. I don't use gg anymore after realizing that it good stand for " get good. " Now I just say Good Game, or I say Good Fight. :)

E

Ephiza

Sorry if this is an insult to people that feel this way but if you feel like GG means good game:
If you feel like it means "Get good" you're just being a bit sensitive, sorry :/
No one says GG anymore, unless it was an unfair advantage. Everyone only says gg when they just 3 teamed someone, and want to make them feel bad.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this is a misinterpretation, when the moderator said gg10, that could have meant from short terms "Good game! You did well, however I still had 10 hearts after the battle". So take it as some sort of respect. :)
However if people do say "ez rukt neb" then of course that would be disrespectful. However what people will definitely need is tolerance, because it is so much easier to just move on from disrespectful phrases without having to feel bad about it. Remember, it wasn't you who disrespected people in-game, so you are a good individual. Just remember, that tolerance is well needed in-game so people can be a little more peaceful. :)

Also, if people do intend to say it directly towards, you, or heck, target you within the whole network just disrespecting you, then you have a full right to report them.
Have a nice day. C:

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
Depends in which way you say it in my opinion. If you spam them with 3 times in a row no but once after like an actual good fight then yea its ok. But if the person says it after every kill then i feel as if its annoying
xD

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
*Ok before i start writing this i would like everyone to know i do not mean to cause flame. I am just writing about my opinion and just would like to see what others think.*
I don't understand why people post this as it gives others the idea to start flame. I think I'm coming off as a bit hypocritical though :p

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't understand why people post this as it gives others the idea to start flame. I think I'm coming off as a bit hypocritical though :p
Just so mods and people understand that is not the point of the thread

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just don't let it get to you, cockiness isn't exclusive to MCGamer, it's everywhere in the Minecraft community and for that matter, all gaming communities, we have it pretty good here compared to some other places, just saying..

Ignore the people that are trying to just bully a reaction out of you, by not responding, you beat them and it'll just make them mad in return, and who doesn't like beating bullies?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci