• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderators on AU.

Reaction score
Although I do agree that there needs to be more moderators from the AU, there's also the possibility that us Community Members could get rid of them ourselves, by reporting them!

zAlphaWolf

Survivor
Reaction score
As I am an AU Moderator. I take full responsibility for your complaint/suggestion. Even myself, have been inactive. Moderating is a hard job too, we need breaks every once-in-a-while. I cannot stress enough that if you feel you can take on the responsibility of being a Mod and benefiting the community, please apply! We have few AU Mods, just like EU. I will hop on a lot more and listen to everyone's problems and ban some hackers! Woo! :)
k gimz me mod n i wel mke da AU 1000% in 1 dai

if i m able 2 grief crap den gimme

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly think there's a shortage of moderators in every region. I'd love to see more people apply regardless of where you're from. As for AU specifically, I know quite a players that are currently in the application stage or are thinking about applying. Hopefully everything goes well for them ;)

zAlphaWolf

Survivor
Reaction score
I honestly think there's a shortage of moderators in every region. I'd love to see more people apply regardless of where you're from. As for AU specifically, I know quite a players that are currently in the application stage or are thinking about applying. Hopefully everything goes well for them ;)
ur vurry purrty

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Going on from what Vanessa just said, if you feel you have what it takes to be a moderator and you meet all of the staff requirements, APPLY APPLY APPLY.
We would love to see applicants applying whether you're from AU, EU, US or CA.

With regards to fewer moderators not being in game.
I know it seems as if they are doing little to no work to help the community, although they do have 3 platforms that they need to moderate on. In game may not be there playing field all the time. This is completely understandable.
Also being a moderator does take up a significant amount of time, if you are as devoted as some of us, it heavily effects our activity as sometimes we need to take a break from certain platforms or just all of them in general.
It may seem like some moderators do nothing at all to help the community but it is not true, they are as devoted to the job as much as anyone.

All I ask is that you cut them some slack. We are people too and we are trying our best to help you. If you feel you have what it takes to help out the community then apply :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci